South Florida Meet June 27, 2009

About a month left. Should we be PMing soon and finalizing plans??? So sick of the rain! Been leaving my Galleria PM in my car because I don't want to get her wet...too lazy to put her "raincoat" on LOL!

About a month left. Should we be PMing soon and finalizing plans??? So sick of the rain! Been leaving my Galleria PM in my car because I don't want to get her wet...too lazy to put her "raincoat" on LOL!

lol, poor ms. galleria.....damier neverfull is wonderful in this weather! i'm tired of the rain, but my grass is lovin' it!

yes, we should start pming soon.....i had started a list of members who have responded.....i'll pm you tomorrow so we can figure out our next move, ok? :biggrin:

HEY SOUTH FLORIDA LADIES! Went to the mall this weekend to scope out and make plans...working with roxies_mom to finalize this week. Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Snack and chat before we head into LV??? 12ish???

It's raining as I type this :wtf:...we better not be in a drought anymore! Looking forward to meeting all of you soon!

16 days until SOUTH FLORIDA meet!

Anyone else interested please PM me or roxies_mom so you can get the specifics:happydance:

WHEN: Saturday, June 27th

TIME: Thinking noonish to give those driving from Miami-Dade or Broward time to sleep in somewhat since its the weekend!

First, snack or lunch then head to LV and SHOP (or drool like me really...just looking, unfortunately this time. can't wait to try on the Mono Totally!)

PLEASE PM!!!