** SophieLov's Much Loved Louboutin's **

Good good! How about you?? Its probably best that youve been off the forum, I need to get off of it! There are waaaayyyyy to many insane shoes for the fall! I have a few reveals that I need to do soon!

Haha I know I just saved 7 pairs I want to get !!! :nuts: my birthday is in July so hopefully the shoe gods are nice to mr :biggrin: I can't wait to see your reveals , what you hiding??? I have not bought any since the amethyst biancas been indulging in some Herve leger. :biggrin: however I got my bids in on a couple of pairs on the bay so now we wait and see ..

Haha I know I just saved 7 pairs I want to get !!! :nuts: my birthday is in July so hopefully the shoe gods are nice to mr :biggrin: I can't wait to see your reveals , what you hiding??? I have not bought any since the amethyst biancas been indulging in some Herve leger. :biggrin: however I got my bids in on a couple of pairs on the bay so now we wait and see ..

Ok, we need some modeling pics including the Herve legers!! I'm waiting on one more thing, and then I am going to do a mini reveal. I hope you get what your after on the bay! It's brutal on there sometime. :P

Ok, we need some modeling pics including the Herve legers!! I'm waiting on one more thing, and then I am going to do a mini reveal. I hope you get what your after on the bay! It's brutal on there sometime. :P

Haha tell me about it! Yes I will post modeling outfit pics! Can't wait to see this reveal :smile:

009.jpg

011.jpg

I gots ta say ... the color is MUCH nicer then the stock pics and every time I see this shoe I am so happy it came back in stock on ecommerce and I am getting mine on friday ! So so pretty!