** SophieLov's Much Loved Louboutin's **

SophieLov

Lovs Louboutin
Feb 25, 2011
Hello Everyone,
welcome to my little but rapidly growing collection ..
I was not going to do a collection thread until i had more pairs to add
but at the rate im buying i think it will become a bit of a task to wait and do them all together :P
So i had 3 pairs when I joined TPF 3 weeks ago, im now on 7 pairs with one on the way (due to get here with in the next couple of days) and one awesome bag :yahoo:
i'll add any new purchases here too, saves me doing reveal threads everytime i get a new pair ;)
hope you enjoy my little collection asd much as i do :smile: xoxo

My first pair i picked up while visiting my mum in sydney at david jones, I wanted a pair of classic black pumps to wear out that night little did i know i would spend $1000.00 :lol: here they are my beloved and ever so comfy black suede declic's.. this is where the fun started :nuts:

091.jpg

090.jpg

089.jpg

My next pair were the most amazing find ever!!! I had recently started my new job and with my first pay i really wanted to reward myself. I'd loved the multi glitter No Proves for ever I never could imagine that I'd be able to snag a pair less than retail, but also signed.. and to top it off the seller and i share the same name :nuts:
multi color mini glitter NO Prive

093.jpg

092.jpg

I also later found out that the seller was once a member here thankyou Sobe for informing me of the exact history of my beloved shoes :flowers:

This Pair popped up on the bay one day and i was over whelmed :nuts: i never even knew such beautiful shoes existed but i knew i had to make them mine!! I see they are quite a popular pair on the forum,, these are my traffic stoppers my dorothy shoes :biggrin: the ones that will always have my heart ! FIRE OPAL STRASS LADY CLAUDE

075.jpg

082.jpg

074.jpg

073.jpg

:ty: CG they truly are the most amazing shoe!!! :flowers:

next i decided to go nude :graucho: !! the iowa zeppa was a HG of mine since i can remember but when ever they popped up in my size they were very used or way over prise I joined TPF the day I ordered these they were a great alternitive and a perfect color :biggrin: Nude Patent Bana 140

083.jpg

085.jpg

084.jpg

This next pair I tried on at david jones when they first come out i passed on them at the time as i didnt really have spare $$ to get them ... after they had all gone i was so sad i didn't push a bill or two aside :lol: lucky I found them again :yahoo: These probably are my absolute favourite shoe and are probably going to be worn the most rouge patent bianca

086.jpg

087.jpg

088.jpg

This is by far one of my favourite CL purchases to date :nuts: I love everything about it ... I also cant wait for its shoe sister to arrive this week. My first ever CL bag purchase (probably not my last) Sweet Charity Bag Stud

095.jpg

096.jpg