** SophieLov's Much Loved Louboutin's **

018.jpg

019.jpg

:faint::faint::faint:

:yahoo::nuts: You found them!!!! That's awesome --- and they look stunning on you of course! Now you can change your siggie to FOUND!

Haha DES yes I realized I needed to update my siggy, I was unsure on keeping them but they are too hot to give up :biggrin:
:ty: !! Hey was it you after rouge Bianca? And If so was it the 36????

Haha DES yes I realized I needed to update my siggy, I was unsure on keeping them but they are too hot to give up :biggrin:
:ty: !! Hey was it you after rouge Bianca? And If so was it the 36????

Nope -- 37. But I found them :graucho: I have a bunch of shoes in different places all waiting to intersect with me somewhere sometime soon :P

congrats on the new additions sophie! i never had a thing for clou noued at first, but seeing them on you makes me reconsider, you wear them perfectly! they will go perfect with your bag, and of course the amethyste patent biancas are a wonderful color!

I love your collection, Sophie. The Sweet Charity bag is gorgeous. I have been trying to decide between a CL bag & another Balenciaga. Seeing your non-stock photo makes it harder to choose.

carlinha :ty: :biggrin: i adore the clou's although they weren't even concidered before the bag, ... but enough about them.. wholey wow !!! the color of your crocs is breath taking :girlwhack: just amazing!

batty :biggrin: ok im totally going to try and enable a bit, the leather is sooooo soft and the details are amazing and there are many cute louboutin bags out right now :biggrin: i have never owned a balenciaga yet though hehehe so i cant compare i just love that the sweet charity's are so girly and pretty :biggrin: