Sometimes wearing LV is a no-win situation..

I've already replied once, but I got to thinking about this because my family ALWAYS does me this way with the pricing game. How much did you pay for this, and that, and how much was your car? Wow, must be nice. I get so tired of it, I'd like to scream shut up! lol. I went to college for eight years to buy what I want and drive what I want and live where I want...lol.
I'm wanting a Birkin so bad I can taste it but having my family ASK how much it was is what holds me back.

So...I guess the moral of this post is to say at least ya weren't toting an Hermes and have to tell her the price of it... lol

Ah she probably woke up this morning wishing she had an LV and just decided since she didn't she was going to find someone who did and give them a hard time LOL just happened to be you. .. may sound far fetched but I'd bet thats happened LOL

Ah she probably woke up this morning wishing she had an LV and just decided since she didn't she was going to find someone who did and give them a hard time LOL just happened to be you. .. may sound far fetched but I'd bet thats happened LOL

I agree. This HAD to be what happened. LMAO :wtf: :shrugs:
That's too cute.

i don't know how some people can have the nerve to ask and say such things. i don't know what i would do or how i'd react if someone was so "certain" my bag was fake.

What a freak! I would have been so annoyed by her!!!

Speaking of fakes though, I was at the computer lab at school last night and noticed a mono speedy sitting next to a girl. It looked somewhat off to me though and I realized the handles were a little too long (and looked like plastic upon closer inspection), and the sizing was off..bigger than a 25, not quite a 30. Totally FAKE..I was kinda mad about it, but I would never confront her about it. I can't believe that lady confronted you, especially because it was AUTHENTIC!!

She was a HATER! LoL! Let the ***** hate. As long as you enjoy your bag is all that matters. Isn't it nice to know you have admirers? I can't stand jealous people who always have a problem with how much someone else spends on something. I mean, what's it to them what you do with your money? How does it affect them and their current situation if you spend $500+ on a bag? The chick doesn't even know you. You should've told her to just stay to her own. Nosey a**.

p.s.
IT'S SO FRICKEN RUDE TO ASK SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY SPENT ON SOMETHING! I can't stand when people do this. I have a "friend"(she's more like a friend's girlfriend but we get along for the most part) who always asks me "how much?", "when'd you get it?","where'd you get it?","is it real?" everytime she sees me with a "new bag". I just feel like saying "B****! What's it to you?! Are you my man? Did you buy it for me?" Nosey a** people. Why can't they just mind their own business?!

Your one VERY classy man. :rolleyes:

I think you handled it nicely. People are weird. My B*TCHY SIL thought my Damier was Coach and said it as though Coach was for the scum of the earth!

People are WEIRD when it comes to $$$$$!:noggin: