someone please tell me about the first sighting of SPIAGGIA

I think so Annie. Look you can get the amore pretty easily and I think some have gotten a discount on theirs. I plan on waiting too. I've spent too much lately. I think I'm starting to get Tokidokied out. :girlsigh:

I've reached the point that for the most part I have every print in every style that I want. The few that are "like to haves" are really hard to find at a decent price and I just need to wait it out on eBay.

I'm to that point too. I have all the prints I want. I even went over my one print per bag rule with ordering an inferno bella to go with my campeggio. I feel like I have gotten out of hand with my spending. I'll get the spiaggia print and then I think I'm done until I see what comes out for the last print.

Familigia, transporto and tutti don't excite me. So hopefully I'll save some money.

I do'nt think I'll actually get Foresta or Inferno...just not into those two. Probably wouldn't use it if I got it. I do actually have Original, Citta Rosa, Paradiso and Amore :biggrin: So I'm OK until new prints...I think that's basically all I want..maybe a Playground would be nice...lol.

I feel like you do Jess. Except I have the prints you don't want lol. But yeah, unless (tan) playground shows up in outlets again then I am good until Spiagia (and then I want like 3 bags + wallet!)...and probably afterwards.

Tammie, you have a heck of alot of bags lol. I've only got four. LOL. idk, one of every print that I want sounds reasonable...and maybe you know..throw in a few caramellas & denaros..and portatelefonos..

One of every print is reasonable until you find the second one on sale lol. Except for Amore, that's why I have so many xD;. The Caramellas and Deneros sure messed my up lol (I don't need 4 Deneros!!!) although I only feel the need for one Caramella because it's so expensive for just being basically a makeup bag...but maybe I'll get Spiagia lol, just for one last hoorah!

I do'nt think I'll actually get Foresta or Inferno...just not into those two. Probably wouldn't use it if I got it. I do actually have Original, Citta Rosa, Paradiso and Amore :biggrin: So I'm OK until new prints...I think that's basically all I want..maybe a Playground would be nice...lol.

If you aren't into Foresta and Inferno you definately shouldn't get them . I have a Inferno and a foresta that I don't use and I am not sure if I ever will .:shrugs: I was trying to get at least one bag per print and now I am wishing that I didn't .

i want to get one of each at least... i mean i might not use it now but maybe later when they're no longer sold... a lot of people didn't like a certain print before now they're trying to hunt them down and I just don't want to do that. Most of my bags tho I got on sale at macy's :smile: I just need an adios technically then it's just new prints after that. I only have doubles of the original and then smaller items (except the bianco bv since my mom liked my bianco dolce) but yupp that's about it

Tokidoki is pure money-sucking craziness indeed lol.

Ps. I am not a huge fan of Inferno, but I keep my Stellina around in case I want to wear it, it is cute sometimes. I greatly prefer Paradiso, and want a bigger bag (read: Zucca) in it as soon as I have money lol. Also, I thought I would love Pirata but it isn't one of my favorite...but I wish I had more Citta! Well, Citta Rosa. Sometimes I hate Tokidoki lol, it feels like there is always something xD; But I guess it's ok if I don't get any new prints other than Spiagia, to lust over more Paradiso and Citta Rosa--RIGHT? RIGHT?