someone please tell me about the first sighting of SPIAGGIA

Your grandparents are in Israel?!
So they're the ones driving like maniacs, I've been wondering about that.

Actually everybody drive like maniacs around here, it's so bad, I have the worst road rage, everytime I drive somebody cuts me off or pulls out of nowhere right infront of me, I hate drivers. :cursing:

People here better get LIFE insurance, it's a better investment. :Push:

What are your grandparents doing here? and where?

They live in Jerusalem, they've lived there since the 50s and my Mother was born there. My full name is Tamara if that's a hint lol. It's funny, the whole time my parents were there a year or two ago they were scared for their lives while driving!

Yeah, it's funny how so many people are afraid to come here because of terror and suicide bombers, when the real danger is the bad drivers, it's like going out to war everytime you drive somewhere. :yucky:

Yeah that's somewhat of a hint. ;)
Are you planning on coming to visit them someday? or have you been here already? (bring some toki bags on the way). Jerusalem is kinda cool, I wouldn't live there but it's fun to visit.

I don't know if I'll visit, if I did I sure would bring tokidoki hehe XD

Yeah, it's funny how so many people are afraid to come here because of terror and suicide bombers, when the real danger is the bad drivers, it's like going out to war everytime you drive somewhere. :yucky:

Yeah that's somewhat of a hint. ;)
Are you planning on coming to visit them someday? or have you been here already? (bring some toki bags on the way). Jerusalem is kinda cool, I wouldn't live there but it's fun to visit.