Some New Purchases *pics* What To Keep?

I think for me the shoes would have to go.

I'm with Kimmie on this one, not a fan of the shoes. I LOVEthe multi heart charm... I hope I can find one of these for myself. I also love the Carly, but I agree that if you're on the fence about it, you may want to let it go. If you regret or are still thinking about it, you can go back and purchase it.

I love the shoes, but they may end up being high maintenance because of the light leather. I know what you mean about the size of the metallic Carly - I love the Lg. Carly and wished they made that in the large -even a slim large would have been good.

Those shoes are on sale at Nordstrom for $118. Not sure what you paid for yours?? I think they are really cute, but natural vachetta does not wear well, especially from the oil in your skin. I would spray them well if you decide to keep them. I almost bought them today, but I changed my mind because of this.

I personally find that size Carly too small for the type of bag it is. I almost bought the chili one that was on sale at Lord and Taylor, but I tried it and decided I couldn't deal with the size. I do like the Bridgit, which is really small, but somehow that bag has more structure and is "organized" to me with all the compartments and pockets, whereas the Carly I just find to be a lump. You might consider the slim Carly. I think this is a better size....I almost bought that one a while ago after trying it on. It's nice!!
Really. Well, I did OK on the shoes. They were $113 with tax (they wer 20% off and I got another 20 or 25% off with my macys shoe club coupon). I was wondering if I could spray the leather to protect it. I have to dress up for work everyday (heels, pantyhose, etc) so when I'm not at work, I wear jeans most of the time and I though they would be great with jeans. But, will the denim transfer to the leather? Well, with the questions I'm asking, maybe they should go back - we both can't be high maintenance! lol

Yeah but would you really wear platform shoes in the rain? I think the shoes are really cute! If anything, I would keep the bag and the heart charm (unless you think you'll get use out of the shoes). As for me, I have too many cute (Coach) shoes that are in boxes in my closet.
Thanks Admat97. What do you think about putting the heart charm on the carly? Is the carly too dressy for the hearts?
I don't have any Coach shoes, the ones I have purchased in the past had to go back because they just didn't fit right and one pair was just way too tall. With the exception of these, I seem to be inbetween sizes.

Well, I'll be returning the shoes, I agree with most here, I think they may end up being too high maintenance. I am keeping the heart charm and snowflake key fob. I'm still on the fence about the carly. But, I will hold on to it until I can make a final decision that I won't regret!

Looks like it's you and I who are liking the shoes! lol

I have a very old pair of Coach Vachetta sandals, that were never treated and therefore developed a patrina, they turned into a very rich brown (similar to the Ali in my Avatar). If you really like the shoes, get some Apple Rain Garden Spray, it will protect both leather and fabric, it will not change the color. I've sprayed camel leather, metallic, and suede. But, I don't know if the Rain Garde prevents the patina.

Thanks for the info. I need to order some.
I returned the shoes yesterday, I was afraid if I tried to spray them and didn't do it right, I would end up with a bunch of spots on the leather. Didn't want to risk it. Guess it wasn't meant to be.