Some New Purchases *pics* What To Keep?

Ok, I'm with what many have already said. I'm not feeling the shoes. I do love the Carly though. I also like to carry big bags (large Carly, Chelsea Abbey...you get the idea). But I also can get along with a smaller bag from time to time (legacy shoulder, hobo). I personally don't see anything wrong with having different sizes. Maybe Carly can just be the bag you carry when you don't need a ton of stuff.

I love that wallet!

Oh and OT for a second....margaritamix-your avatar pics get cuter by the minute!

:shame: Aw, shucks. Thanks! :flowers:

I agree though, don't keep anything that you don't ABSOLUTELY love.

Those shoes are on sale at Nordstrom for $118. Not sure what you paid for yours?? I think they are really cute, but natural vachetta does not wear well, especially from the oil in your skin. I would spray them well if you decide to keep them. I almost bought them today, but I changed my mind because of this.

I personally find that size Carly too small for the type of bag it is. I almost bought the chili one that was on sale at Lord and Taylor, but I tried it and decided I couldn't deal with the size. I do like the Bridgit, which is really small, but somehow that bag has more structure and is "organized" to me with all the compartments and pockets, whereas the Carly I just find to be a lump. You might consider the slim Carly. I think this is a better size....I almost bought that one a while ago after trying it on. It's nice!!

For me, the shoes would have to go also -- but not if I could wear them! Not crazy for Carly, but totally just my opinion. I know gobs of tPFer's love Carly, but I think I don't because in my area of the country, every time I go out I see someone with a khaki sig Carly. I try to look to see if they are fake, but sometimes I just can't tell. That's probably why I don't care for her. I do have to say that the new blue leather one almost got me, tho.
Great stuff! Love the key fobs.

Wow, I'm surprised, the majority don't care for the shoes! I value all of your opinions and thank everyone for taking the time to answer. My concern with the shoes is the leather and keeping it clean. I think is venchetta (spelling?), which would probably mean that you definetly couldn't wear them in the rain!

Yeah but would you really wear platform shoes in the rain? I think the shoes are really cute! If anything, I would keep the bag and the heart charm (unless you think you'll get use out of the shoes). As for me, I have too many cute (Coach) shoes that are in boxes in my closet.