SOG Dupes

How shimmery is it IRL? DWMB rnp has a lot of metallic shimmer to it.

It has very pretty copper shimmer. It's not metallic like the polish is but I think it makes it easier to wear.

It's very easy to apply by the way.

Attachments

• 20130224_dywmb shimmer dark.jpg
    20130224_dywmb shimmer dark.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 1,018
  • 20130224_dywmb shimmer.jpg
    20130224_dywmb shimmer.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 1,012
Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I think I'm the only person ever who wants a dupe for Shellac Romantique.

I love Romantique and found that Orly Kiss the Bride is a very very close match. Actually I would have said it's a dupe except that when I took a photo of the swatches I realized KtB is slightly more pink. IMHO it still looks like a dupe to the naked eye. Orly is also the closest to CND I've found as far as how it applies.

Photo under halogen light, KtB on the left, Romantique on the right:

Hi everyone!

I think I'm the only person ever who wants a dupe for Shellac Romantique. I used it once and it's the perfect milky pink (IMO!) because my sister had the whole CND set up- I've since purchased my own RCM lamp and kit and am still looking for the perfect RCM/Gelish dupe : ) I thought Gelish Pink Smoothie might be a winner but my bottle was super streaky and built up to be very opaque (it also took like 4 coats to become even) Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Your closest dupe will be Ink French or Orly Kiss the Bride, but Ink French is.closest IMO

Hi everyone!

I think I'm the only person ever who wants a dupe for Shellac Romantique. I used it once and it's the perfect milky pink (IMO!) because my sister had the whole CND set up- I've since purchased my own RCM lamp and kit and am still looking for the perfect RCM/Gelish dupe : ) I thought Gelish Pink Smoothie might be a winner but my bottle was super streaky and built up to be very opaque (it also took like 4 coats to become even) Any help is greatly appreciated!!

I just came from the nail supply store (bought 5) and checked out a fantastic display of LeChat Perfect Match and they have a ton of pinks - Paloma, La Princesse, Pink Ribbon, Bride to Be just for starters. And the new Oz colours from OPI has two milky pinks - I Just Theodora You and Don't Burst My Bubble.

Can you tell me what afc is? im trying to find this chrome holo glitter I've seen swatches here. It's solvent resistant right?

Artsy Fartsy Crafts is what it stands for and she's my fave glitter dealer ;). She's on eBay and has a Facebook page.

I don't know that it's solvent resistant like for use in RNP but it works great in/on gel polish. Usually it's just scrubbed into the tacky layer of gel but I've mixed also and had no issues.

Hi everyone!

CND is releasing Romantique in Vinylux, their new line of RNP. Since its made to work with a uv top coat, and dries in 8 minutes, it might make a great sandwich with gel.

I'm not sure that it is a dupe of Romantique, but I just bought Kiss Nail Gel in Petal at Walgreens. It is similar, and applies like butter.

Not sure if this was mentioned,I skimmed through, but could have missed it, but Gelish Fashion Week Chic is a dupe of RCM My Inspiration. I swatched them both today and totally got them confused, lol