socal: MJ & roscoe's meet: Sept. __?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good, I don't teach on Tuesdays. What time are we thinking about? And, most importantly, where?
roscoe's off pico & la brea (the original one? ;) )

how about 7:30? can we do that?

i'll edit the thread title to reflect the 25th...

so far, the rollcall for attendance seems to be:

slickskin
thithi
thundercloud
resurgam
pato
:P

Hey Ms. E! Another meet already huh? I haven't been on TPF lately, but it would be cool if I could make it to Roscoe's. B and I are planning on moving by the end of month so we'll see. :nogood:

I tried to get into Roscoe's menu with no luck (i am a control freak so i need to know in advance what's available).

Do they have options for vegetarians? :sad:

Hi everyone! sorry i didn't respond for some time. so is the set date on the 25th? i think i can make it. i will be working in the Valley and i get off at 6. hopefully i can make it in time. add me in too!

right now 25 looks ok. i can't promise anything, though, since i have to double check my syllabi. but if it's 25th, i won't be out until 7:30, as i will be driving directly from fullerton. (sorry, slick, we can't carpool!!! :sad:)

Hey, no worries! I know school is very important right now.

If anyone is coming from San Diego or Orange County, please feel free to pm me for possible carpooling.

roscoe's off pico & la brea (the original one? ;) )

how about 7:30? can we do that?

i'll edit the thread title to reflect the 25th...

so far, the rollcall for attendance seems to be:

slickskin
thithi
thundercloud
resurgam
pato
:P
awesome! 7:30 p.m. on tuesday, 9/25 it is then...:yahoo:

rollcall:
  1. slickskin <----contact her about carpooling from SD or OC
  2. thithi
  3. thundercloud
  4. resurgam
  5. pato
  6. nat_attak
  7. mslgrrl (it would be great if you can you make it!)

all this talk of food...

i'm hungry. and school is making me fat. i can't wait for chicken and waffles and dessert. hehehe...

i thought we had more! at least there were more that were interested... short of going back the previous 3 pages, anyone else??? anyone? anyone?

oh, and can we have the title/thread change to just socal meet so it can go on and on forever and evermore amen? i dunno, just a thought... because, y'know, thunder, yer awesome and stuff... :biggrin:

sorry, am uttering complete nonsense right now. i got a gimpy knee, gimpy thumb, and a gimpy brain. i should be called gimpy resurgam. :tdown:

awesome! 7:30 p.m. on tuesday, 9/25 it is then...:yahoo:

rollcall:
  1. slickskin <----contact her about carpooling from SD or OC
  2. thithi
  3. thundercloud
  4. resurgam
  5. pato
  6. nat_attak
  7. mslgrrl (it would be great if you can you make it!)
anyone else interested??? :P it'd be great to meet more MJ fans!

this is coming up in 2 weeks! WOOHOO!! :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.