socal: MJ & roscoe's meet: Sept. __?

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't canters opened 24 hours or something? i'm sure we can get your some liquid courage... though... how scary can kosher food be?!?!? hello matzo balls!!!

which bag did you take up to see chloe.clementine?

I have no idea why I'm nervous about Canter's... I guess I've heard that it doesn't have the best food(from my NYC born and raised Jewish FI).

LOL... my Sid, I can't seem to get enough of it! It was perfect for carrying around the city. I used the longer straps to wear messenger style and then the shorter straps to wear if I felt wary of strangers. She had her gorgeous Trish with her. I've seen her with Stam, Spearmint MP, and now her Trish but she's only seen my Bals and Sid. I need to switch bags more often.

I promise I'll bring a different bag when I see you next. =P

So,where and when is it then?

Canters is not very good IMO. The pastries at least are not good anymore. They used to be ten years ago. It is true that it is open late but so is Susina, it is open until 11:00pm which by LA standrads is pretty late I think. I am a pastry freak so you ask me and I have been there. I think there was also talk about Sweet lady jane. The chocolate flourless cake there is to die for, although the place is sooo tiny, I don't think we will be able to fit our bags in there :P

have we set on a date yet? sorry, it's my first week back to school (how you doin' nat?) and i'm all sorts of crazed mad. retail therapy would be divine but had to buy textbooks. jesus h. christ. why is it so damn expensive for these books???

in general, mondays are totally no go after the 10th. i doubt anyone will want to meet on the 3rd (labor day). if we meet on tuesday/thursday, i can't make it into town until about 7-7:30. wednesday looks like 6-7pm. fridays and saturdays are good...

perhaps one of these days, we can make it an afternoon thing? shop at the boutiques, eat at sweet lady jane (monopolize their small confining space), shop some more, eat dinner, more dessert...

mmmmm...

i want a mj keychain. saw one on ebay. should've gotten it now that i think about it...

btw, did you guys check out marc inside the new issue of domino? they totally tell where he stays half the year. gees, hello, if we were in nyc, we can stalkarazzi him if we were that neurotic! :graucho:

Started school too. I wonder if we go to the same place :rolleyes:

Mondays are the only bad days for me. I can make it any other day. The later in September, the better (October is even better).

i think we were thinking of later in sept, like the last week or something, since thithi is having some dental procedure done in early sept. we want her to be able to eat! heehee...

right now 25 looks ok. i can't promise anything, though, since i have to double check my syllabi. but if it's 25th, i won't be out until 7:30, as i will be driving directly from fullerton. (sorry, slick, we can't carpool!!! :sad:)

also, not to be a total sourpuss, but i'll probably have to part ways around 10ish again. i've gotten into this horrific habit of waking up at 5:30am recently. horrible thing. i hope my skin doesn't suffer from lack of sleep!!!

can't wait to see you all. i'm debating which mj to carry now...

oh yeah, 3 weeks into school and i've yet to carry the same bag twice. i think i need help. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.