So whatcha doing today?

shopping in a bit. I know.. I know... I've missed out on all the good stuff and extra savings. But I don't want to drag my little girl with me at the break of dawn. :smile:

Working :yucky: And then after work, we are having some drinks after work with some of our employee's then downtown to spend a night out. :party: I am going to try and not stay out too late because we have a two hour drive (one-way) to take my sister to the airport and then drive back home.

Cristina...Have fun getting your tattoo!

It's Black Friday and...the only shopping I'm doing is online!

1. Looking for watches for BF's Mom's b-day online...after posting a q in the jewelry subforum here I quickly realized the budget vs the desired brands are very far apart :shame: . I feel this way about watches the way I felt about bags a few years ago...man you can spend a ton!!

2. Spent $1400 getting my car serviced (OUCH, but I have no car payment and it's been super reliable)

3. Grocery shopping (going to make my famous Corn Chowder with potatoes, fennel and bacon spiced up with cayenne pepper sauce).

Working :yucky: And then after work, we are having some drinks after work with some of our employee's then downtown to spend a night out. :party: I am going to try and not stay out too late because we have a two hour drive (one-way) to take my sister to the airport and then drive back home.

Cristina...Have fun getting your tattoo!

Thanks! It was painful, but it came out beautiful! :nuts: I'm so happy with it.

^^^ Congrats!! What did you get??

I added onto what I already have... back in February I got two sparrows, one on each shoulder blade. I had my artist do an old-school style anchor between the two birds, then had a rope winding through the anchor and it loops around and looks like the birds are holding it up. I also had four cherry blossoms in a pretty shade of pink put in random places around the piece. It looks kick ass! :yes:

i work at best buy, so i got up at 2:30 this morning to be at work at 4 a.m. and we opened at 5. we had over a thousand people lined up when we opened the doors, and i was in charge of the line for the registers. so basically, i was the most hated woman in the store, because i was the one sending people to the back of the line! people were mostly cordial, though, although i wanted a stick to hit people that complained about the length of the line (what did they expect?!?!?! are they stupid???). no one cussed at me or anything, although a few people almost accidently ran me down the carts (at least i think it was accidental).

i can't believe that there's still 3 hours until the store closes, i'm so glad i didn't have to work a closing shift and put the store back together! the early shift is rough, but it goes quick and is definately the way to go on black friday.

i worked my 9-hour shift, took a 4-hour nap when i got home, and then went to get some japanese food and went grocery shopping for the week's food. i picked up some peppermint tea, i can't wait to have a cup :smile:

now i'm just waiting for my boyfriend to get back to town with one of his friends from high school - i don't think he's ever been to Athens before, so we're going to take him out drinking