So whatcha doing today?

Dropped off my son at school, went Thanksgiving grocery shopping, went to work (where I am now). After work, I'll pick up my son, head home for our weekly get-together dinner with our good friends and their kid, play with the kids/watch some Sesame Street, put the kids to bed, clean up kitchen/make my kid's lunch for tomorrow, and then hopefully DH and I will cuddle on the couch together to watch this week's Nip/Tuck on Tivo. Then, web-surfing before bedtime. Followed by some reading in bed, then SNOOZE!

My life is not that exciting, but being with my family every day is comfortable and sweet. (as long as no one's having a tantrum!)

im still at work. probably for another 2.5 more hours. then i'll go to honda dealer to testdrive the 07 civic. i hope all goes well, so that i could get my very first car.

My day...

Got up, went to gym, got ready for work, went to work, finally drank coffee, went to Miami with co-worker for event, worked all damn day, finally arrived home half an hour ago, now going to go crash. Finally!

Day off. Woke up at 12:30. Had dry Frosted Flakes and a glass of chocolate milk for breakfast / brunch.

Then I watched Judge Alex.

Then I went to the OHIP office to get a health card. (I tried twice before but didn't have the proper papers. This time I did.)

I decided to be an organ donor. I was a little iffy at first, and I asked for a brochure so I could think about it. I changed my mind immiediately when I thought about how I have a straight spine and good posture because of a donor.

(I had a spinal fusion. The doctor put a steel rods on my spine. He then put bone chips to make my spine 'think' it's broken so it will fuse to the rods. The doctor didn't use bone chips from me because that would've taken longer to heal. He must've used donor chips.)

I said 'no' to medical research, though.

I got home from work at 8:00am this morning. I ate my bagel while I watched Grey's Anatomy on abc.com (because I was working last night). Went to bed around 9:30am...woke up at 3:00. I went to my 2nd job to pick up my paycheck, then had dinner. I'm about to leave for work again in 10 minutes. *sigh* My life is so boring.

I posted in this thread already, right? Last night, I wound up going to see a lecture by Erik Demaine. He's very, very, very cool. It wasn't as much a lecture as it was, "My goal is to convince you that math is fun. I'm lucky enough to be doing what I love to be doing, and being different, and I want to share that with you."

Today, I wrote my Chemistry midterm. I know I did well, I just don't know _how_ well. 95% and above, if I'm lucky, but it doesn't really matter (I'm trying to tell myself): it's not worth very much, and it's really there to help you manage your time better and to help you understand your strengths and weaknesses.

today (Saturday) i plan on hitting up Bloomie's in Century City to pick up some Tokidoki bags and return the one's I bought at Nordstroms instead. I also need to go to Wal-Mart to pick up snacks for my doggie. Aside from that, I just want to stay at home, do some laundry & lounge around.