So what did you buy with the 30% off PCE?

I went to my FP store last night and she showed me some of the new bags. I bought the Madison Saffiano NS Bonded Tote in Navy/Light Gold and I'm in love with it! I also got one of the new continental color block wallets in color block--but that had to be shipped. Can't wait to get it!

Ooh!! Do you have a pic of the wallet?? Or the style number? What color did you get?!

I'm going to head to a store this week to check out the new silt color (fingers crossed someone has it already), but I plan on getting a Madison hobo in either silt or the pink (forget the name).

That being said, I just scored my MAJOR holy grail bag (Legacy Colorblock Patricia BNWT OMG!) on eBay this weekend so I might not end up getting anything. Depends on how the colors look in real life!

I always get PCE. But never got a 30% Not sure there is anything I want anyhow. But what is this all about? Are they targeting customers who have not purchased for a while?
I don't that is it. I bought something with the last PCE and I got the 30% this time. But I only bought a bracelet last time so maybe they are hoping the 30% will make me buy something bigger. I got mine in my email. Do you normally get your PCEs in email or regular mail?

When my SA called to tell me about the 30%- I asked her if a new floorset was going to be available during this promotion and she told me that it would be up this week- so- I am waiting to see what "new" comes out- the only thing she was able to tell me was that there would be more blues available...I am a purple girl- hoping some of those blues are a deeper color...does anyone know???
There is a picture in the Spring preview thread of the new blues. They are all very similar, close to the Legacy chambray.

This is my first post. I also wanted to take advantage of the 30% off so I went to buy a Heart Locket Necklace, Heart Padlock Earrings, and Bleeker Small Cooper Satchel in Logo Embossed Leather in Grey Birch.

I didn't get one this time, and there really isn't anything I should buy. I'm sure if I had one, I'd figure out something though. LOL! That's Coach's mistake! FYI, I was told there would be a FB even starting Thursday.

Does anyone else remember last Valentines Day PCE being 30%? I would have sworn there was a 30% last year. Valentine's or maybe Mother's Day?

I didn't get one this time, and there really isn't anything I should buy. I'm sure if I had one, I'd figure out something though. LOL! That's Coach's mistake! FYI, I was told there would be a FB even starting Thursday.

Does anyone else remember last Valentines Day PCE being 30%? I would have sworn there was a 30% last year. Valentine's or maybe Mother's Day?

Hope there is a FB event coming :yes: