So what did you buy with the 30% off PCE?

I didn't get one this time, and there really isn't anything I should buy. I'm sure if I had one, I'd figure out something though. LOL! That's Coach's mistake! FYI, I was told there would be a FB even starting Thursday.

Does anyone else remember last Valentines Day PCE being 30%? I would have sworn there was a 30% last year. Valentine's or maybe Mother's Day?
I don't remember another 30%.

My SA told me this was the FIRST time Coach was offering the 30% as a PCE.....I did get one and I see Facebook has the 25% offer up too....
Still waiting to see what the new floorset has to offer before I decide if I am getting anything...

I didn't get one this time, and there really isn't anything I should buy. I'm sure if I had one, I'd figure out something though. LOL! That's Coach's mistake! FYI, I was told there would be a FB even starting Thursday.

Does anyone else remember last Valentines Day PCE being 30%? I would have sworn there was a 30% last year. Valentine's or maybe Mother's Day?
I didn't get one either this time, but when I told the SA she checked my profile and said I did....come to find out my email had been changed in their system (apparently emails can be switched if a SA in any store clicks the wrong thing). The SA also told me that this is first time the pce was 30%.

My SA told me this was the FIRST time Coach was offering the 30% as a PCE.....I did get one and I see Facebook has the 25% offer up too....
Still waiting to see what the new floorset has to offer before I decide if I am getting anything...
I see 25% off some jewelry - but not 25% coupon. I thought it was going to be tomorrow or later this week.

Recently whenever Coach ran a PCE 25% off, Dillards (I think Macys also) had 30% off all regular price Coach. So this 30% PCE is in reponse to Dillards' one, maybe?

I don't that is it. I bought something with the last PCE and I got the 30% this time. But I only bought a bracelet last time so maybe they are hoping the 30% will make me buy something bigger. I got mine in my email. Do you normally get your PCEs in email or regular mail?

Normally via email but sometimes I also get a card too

Does anyone know if the silt color is going to be in the floor set this week? I just picked up my hobo in peach but completely forgot to ask about silt! If it's coming this week I might go back.

I didn't receive a PCE this time. I did do a pre-sale for an embossed Bleecker Cooper in peach rose. They didn't have it in store so it was ordered from the website. I also got leather cleaner and moisturizer. I got the notification my bag had shipped today and at first I thought they shipped the wrong size because the price was lower than what I had been told. But the price is what it would be with the 30% off. I was under the impression when I was doing the transaction I was getting 25% off and that's the amount my receipt reflects.

I didn't receive a PCE this time. I did do a pre-sale for an embossed Bleecker Cooper in peach rose. They didn't have it in store so it was ordered from the website. I also got leather cleaner and moisturizer. I got the notification my bag had shipped today and at first I thought they shipped the wrong size because the price was lower than what I had been told. But the price is what it would be with the 30% off. I was under the impression when I was doing the transaction I was getting 25% off and that's the amount my receipt reflects.

You didn't have a code to put in the box? So maybe it showed up on your account without you receiving the email? I'm confused how you knew you'd be getting 25%.... :smile: