So what bag are you using today?

Going by what was said about Mollie and the zipper issue.

I love that shoulder bag that Mymlan got - can't remember the name and the Hanover is still on the list for possibilities!!!
:yahoo:Effie!:yahoo:
(Someone mentioned the name beeing like a bit offensive or something like that. Is it?)​

Ok girls - my secrets out!! You've heard of glue sniffing - well I do Mulberry sniffing (sad or what).

I feel so guilty - I have a couple of Mulberries that I have never used, but take them out of their dustbags just to have a quick fix!!!!

I know I should use them, but having paid so much for them, I'm really frightened of ruining them (this is after having already treated them with Colonill etc).

Anyone know of a cure!!

Jue

Ok girls - my secrets out!! You've heard of glue sniffing - well I do Mulberry sniffing (sad or what).

I feel so guilty - I have a couple of Mulberries that I have never used, but take them out of their dustbags just to have a quick fix!!!!

I know I should use them, but having paid so much for them, I'm really frightened of ruining them (this is after having already treated them with Colonill etc).

Anyone know of a cure!!

Jue

Nope! I'm having the same problem! Just need to use the damn things. I mean I have used them - the annie has been on trips to London with me a couple of times, bays has been on an overnighter to London and sometimes comes to work with me and the Antony's I use for shopping and trips when i don't have kids with me and don't need to carry much BUT I'm rarely without kids and there is nowhere at work to safely put a nice bag. The nurses won't even bring their radley bags to work!:nuts:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh
they do smell good don't they!!!!!:yes:

Send them to me!!! hehehe No really, just use them!!! Don't leave them in their bags, please. Enjoy them, that's why you bought them...

I do know what you mean about the sniffing. I almost wrecked my car the other day as I was sniffing the leather!.

for effie read effin as in abbreviation for 'f*cking'

ie where is my effin bag?
:shame::shame::shame: Must remember that if i ever take Effie with me to an English-speaking place...

Anyone know of a cure!!
Jue

I do that with my Bayswater too:love::shame:!

Nope! I'm having the same problem! Just need to use the damn things. I mean I have used them - the annie has been on trips to London with me a couple of times, bays has been on an overnighter to London and sometimes comes to work with me and the Antony's I use for shopping and trips when i don't have kids with me and don't need to carry much BUT I'm rarely without kids and there is nowhere at work to safely put a nice bag. The nurses won't even bring their radley bags to work!:nuts:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh
they do smell good don't they!!!!!:yes:

they do... thats if you can smell them :crybaby::crybaby:

:lol::lol:

Jo - I know what you mean about the kids, but they won't always be messy. When my kids were younger, I never carried an expensive bag. It was just too much trouble. I remember certainly not wanting juice or something organic spilled on the bag. Just make it a point at least two days a week, to use a Mulberry!

Jo - I know what you mean about the kids, but they won't always be messy. When my kids were younger, I never carried an expensive bag. It was just too much trouble. I remember certainly not wanting juice or something organic spilled on the bag. Just make it a point at least two days a week, to use a Mulberry!

Now that I can probably do!!! I will use a Mulberry 2-3 times a week!:P

That's a really good idea, Kroquet. At least the bags would be used!

Jue
X