So what are you getting from Fall Collection? List Color, Style, HW combos please...

i think there was a thread in the ref library on the mini cp coming back for fall/winter

I think there was, but it was never confirmed.

I thought somebody had managed to snap some spy shots:sweatdrop: Roussel did a good job w/ the pics though

I've actually shorted my list, a lot,:wtf: I no longer want an argent first, nor CP in practically all of the colors. Just a little marine work. I think that will do for now I'll just wait for my perfect grey comes along or the first gets the long straps again.:graucho:I think I'll be waiting a while

I am down for...

Anthracite Day
Anthracite Courier (it depends on the color, if it's lighter, then Day, if it's darker, Courier).
Black Cherry RH Weekender
Amethyst RH Weekender (will decide between the two)
Amethyst Coin Purse
Saddle RH Day (hoping it turns out nice to replace the Caramel Day I'm lusting after)

We shall see if I end up getting anything else!

I am down for the following:
Black cherry city RH
Black cherry PT GGH
Black cherry work GGH
Amethyste City RH

Curious to see the colors argent, marine, rubisse, sapphire, charbon. I also want to see the new midday and pompom.

Hi ladies! I'm new here to the Bal section and pretty new to TPF in general. However, I've always been a purse addict, so it's great to have found somewhere online I can meet others like me. =) I am pretty much set on purchasing a City later this year when the fall line comes out. Does anyone know where I could put myself on a waiting list for fall colors? Is there such a thing? TIA! (I'm hoping to get my hands on an Argent or Black Cherry City.)

Hi ladies! I'm new here to the Bal section and pretty new to TPF in general. However, I've always been a purse addict, so it's great to have found somewhere online I can meet others like me. =) I am pretty much set on purchasing a City later this year when the fall line comes out. Does anyone know where I could put myself on a waiting list for fall colors? Is there such a thing? TIA! (I'm hoping to get my hands on an Argent or Black Cherry City.)

For waitlist, try Bal LA / NY and if I am not wrong certain Saks, Barneys, NM as well. GL!