So what are you getting from Fall Collection? List Color, Style, HW combos please...

attachment.php

Ooooh, I hope that's Marine or a like version of it. I'd really like to add a "true" Blue to my collection. Thanks, roussel!:tup:

here are twiggies...

anthra...
attachment.php

evergreen...
attachment.php

black cherry (i am just excited about this color)
attachment.php
Wow! I'm actually loving all of these colors! I hope they are more or less accurate because it'll give us a good representation of what they are, compared to the swatches. Now, I'm really in trouble.:sweatdrop: Thanks so much, roussel!:okay:

The amethyst with GSH is fabulous... need a work I think. How close is this color to the current magenta?
And the black cherry with GGH, either a city or work.

The magentas are very different. This season's pale magenta, besides being clearly more "dull" in comparison to the neon looking color of Amethyst, it also seems that Amethyst may have more pink to it where Pale Magenta has more purple in the color. But that is what I see when I look at the swatches and compare it to my Pale Magenta coin purse.

Would love the saddle in rh office style and a city in rh blackcherry. Thank roussel for the pixs, they are absolutly gorgeous colors and can't wait to hopefully get both!

Would love the saddle in rh office style and a city in rh blackcherry. Thank roussel for the pixs, they are absolutly gorgeous colors and can't wait to hopefully get both!

I think I have those styles posted already in the previous posts, the saddle work RH and blackcherry city RH. Let me see if I can locate them.

Bal is not getting an RH briefs in (again! :sad: ) So I'm getting an RH day! I'm so excited! If black cherry turns out to be a dark colour with more red in it than anything else, I'm getting the day in the colour. Otherwise, maybe anthracite? Or marine... Or rubisse. :?: If only Bal's bags came out in one single wave. That would make making choices so much easier... Luckily I've already talked myself into getting only one colour this season so I can get something for SS 09 without guilt. LOL... :lol:

:bump: June is almost upon us and I thought it might be fun to revisit the talented roussel's thread and envision what the colors/combo of the different Bals might be. After going through the thread, I'm changing my wishlist to:

Black Cherry City or Work w/RH
Marine RH City or PT w/SGH
Anthracite Work w/RH