So what are you getting from Fall Collection? List Color, Style, HW combos please...

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
Cali
I keep changing my list, too. Now I want a crimson/black cherry PT with GGH and an amethyste city RH.
According to the Nordies SA Amethyste and Magenta from their books look like different colors. She said the Amethyste is more hot pink and the Magenta is more purply pink. Anyone have info?

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
South Florida
I have no idea!!!! That argent sure is pretty though especially with SGH. And Anthracite will look awesome in Day with GH. I guess I'll have to wait and see how the leather is. That will be my deciding factor.

lolaluvsu

But it's so pretty
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
Los Angeles
i ordered a black cherry and argent day in rh. if i love the color and leather i'll keep them. if not, i've been thinking about a black pt in the painted hardware. i would like to see the combo in real life.

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
I have no idea!!!! That argent sure is pretty though especially with SGH. And Anthracite will look awesome in Day with GH. I guess I'll have to wait and see how the leather is. That will be my deciding factor.
^^^ Me too. It all hinges on the leather for me.

fantastic_3

Feb 10, 2007
Anything in Sapphire. Keeping my fingers cross since our store is very limited in selection. My second and third choices are Black Cherry and Amethyst. Would love to have something with GGH.

mlm4485

Aug 30, 2007
USA
So far I have ordered a GSH Rubisse Flat Clutch, RH and GSH City in Sapphire (am going to decide between the two when they come in), and a GSH Coin in Sapphire and Amethyst.

princess_eab

LV & BBag obsessed
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
I'm only getting the classic black Work w/ RH but have been advised to wait for the F/W leather to come out. I can't wait.