So sad..my one and only H bag is ruined..spa couldn't help her anymore..(Update p10)

darling i have to say im sorry but H spa is not what it was years ago this cant be the last resort contact doc ride or contact the following i had a very good experience with them they are very good its a cordoniere in Lyon France called baltayan !!!! they are very good and might be able to helps so sorry to hear my darling best .birkel.

It's worth checking into-I have special coverage on some things and have been told that if you make a claim, your premiums rise. It sort of defeats the purpose, really!

The ins. company can also cancel the policy after they pay a claim. They wouldn't be so stupid (or would they) to say in advance make a claim and we jack your premiums or drop you for making the claim.

We all know ins companies are happy as clams to keep taking premiums as long as they don't have to pay out to what they deem is now a liability. (Makes you wanna puke, don't it?)

If someone said this already, forgive--I haven't made it to the end of the thread yet. . .