bluefly tags 001 (Small).jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 90
  • bluefly tags 002 (Small).jpg
    bluefly tags 002 (Small).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 75
  • bluefly tags 003 (Small).jpg
    bluefly tags 003 (Small).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 73
That is just awful! I am so sorry this happened, and now I am totally turned off to bluefly!

A friend of mine tried to buy a paddy on friday, and out of the blue they sent her an email saying that due to "excessive returns" she is no longer welcome to shop at Bluefly. Funny thing is, she bought a bunch of stuff at once, and kept some items while returning the others because of poor fit. This whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth! Bye bye bluefly!

battery on camera died. got one pic of bale. disregard my hands look in the pics --i actually have long fingers.

will take more pics tomorrow.

Attachments

• bluefly tags (Small).jpg
    bluefly tags (Small).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 91
^ That's crazy...being banned for returning items you buy online! Things are so different IRL...how can you know for sure from photos on your computer monitor. I'm surprised it hasn't happened to me because I've returned almost every item from most of the purchases I've made online...but for some reason I keep shopping that way.

So, I just got 2 of these GOD-AWEFUL FAKES from BlueFly!! My husband thought I was jumping to conclusions from chatting with you girls...but then he compared my real Balenciaga first to the fakes they sent me.

The clencher...the indent that was suppose to be the 925 silver mark on the interior tag. He didn't buy the square bales are just wrong logic. And the "leather" was so bad on the "Carmel" one that it skeeved me out touching it...so gross, rough and yucky!:yucky:

Wow, I am so sorry. That really sucks. I bought my bordoux twiggy from Bluefly and it is 100% authentic (of course, this was a few weeks ago). I will never buy anything else from Bluefly based on your experience.

Good luck with your return; oh and I agree..ask for a credit for your time and trouble.

RockSteady said:
^ That's crazy...being banned for returning items you buy online! Things are so different IRL...how can you know for sure from photos on your computer monitor. I'm surprised it hasn't happened to me because I've returned almost every item from most of the purchases I've made online...but for some reason I keep shopping that way.

So, I just got 2 of these GOD-AWEFUL FAKES from BlueFly!! My husband thought I was jumping to conclusions from chatting with you girls...but then he compared my real Balenciaga first to the fakes they sent me.

The clencher...the indent that was suppose to be the 925 silver mark on the interior tag. He didn't buy the square bales are just wrong logic. And the "leather" was so bad on the "Carmel" one that it skeeved me out touching it...so gross, rough and yucky!:yucky:

same problem with mine. do yours have the same tag numbers as mine? also, on mine, the rivets are silver while rest of the hardware is a different color.

argggghhhhhh.... gosh, bluefly did not really take into consideration how this will affect their reputation.... selling fake bags.... i am so disgusted with them right now.... well chigirl, sorry the bags were fake but i hope u get to get all of ur money back..

I was just reading about this on the other thread. It seems that bluefly is also sending out canned replies to all the emails they are getting about this....

If it were me who got one of the fakes, I'd post about it on ripoffreport.com. TRUST ME, when that is called to their attention they'll start looking at the supply chain for these bags. It will also alert other people to the fact that their items are not being authenticated.

Roo said:
I was just reading about this on the other thread. It seems that bluefly is also sending out canned replies to all the emails they are getting about this....

If it were me who got one of the fakes, I'd post about it on ripoffreport.com. TRUST ME, when that is called to their attention they'll start looking at the supply chain for these bags. It will also alert other people to the fact that their items are not being authenticated.

I am not against any of that but because I spoke to the guy at corporate, I feel like I need to continue on the same path with him. For myself, I want to see if I get results that way. He was very responsive before so I have no problem with him. I think he did all he could at the time. I didn't have the bags in hand and he had to defer to his people. Now the situation is different.

I don't mean "just for myself," I mean that I need to go about it this way for myself. Hope that makes sense.

chigirl said:
I am not against any of that but because I spoke to the guy at corporate, I feel like I need to continue on the same path with him. For myself, I want to see if I get results that way. He was very responsive before so I have no problem with him. I think he did all he could at the time. I didn't have the bags in hand and he had to defer to his people. Now the situation is different.

I don't mean "just for myself," I mean that I need to go about it this way for myself. Hope that makes sense.

Oh yes, I totally agree. I commend you for being the crusader on this because this is just soooo bad. I have never purchased handbags from bluefly but I have purchased other items, so this disturbs me. You keep fighting the good fight... it will be interesting to see how much they really care about what has happened here! :amazed: