So fake for so many reasons - bluefly bags

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. yes, i got 4. three of them had the same exact metal plate in them even though they were different seasons and different sizes - bad bales, crappy leather (if leather at all), i could go on.

2. :sad:

That stinks!! What are you going to do?

3. Just going to call the guy I have been talking to. I will return them.

4. very disappointing but not surprising at this point .... so sorry, Chigirl.

5. I really hope they admit to this once they get the bags back.

6. :mad: I just hope that they credit you for shipping as well - both ways. And a courtesy credit in addition wouldn't be horrible either :smile:

7. I don't care. I didn't think they were real. i will have them refund the money and reimburse shipping. I had to see them IRL to prove our suspicions.

8. I kind of feel bad for them (or at least for the guy I have been speaking to).

9. Disappointing, but not surprising!

10. so is anyone looking to buy a teal first, indigo first, indigo city or red city? i have them at a really good price.:devil:

11. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

12. :lol::lol: Too funny! Thanks for being our Bluefly Balenciaga bag tester!

13. on the plus side, i did get some lovely bluefly shopping bags out of this. no way are they getting those back.

14. I know, I like these too! My husband calls me a bag-lady because I always save them :lol:

15. Hey, don't forget the lovely blue tissue paper~ I wouldn't give that back to them either:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice