Small things that make you happy!

My easter preparations. The ceramic eggs I found at a car boot sale many years ago. I think someone actually
made them. I am always amazed at the artistic abilities of others. I have a great love for art, but no talent!
Love the eggs, so cute!

-

Eating a delicious chocolate/strawberry crepe and affogato that I hadn't had in a few years. They were so good!

Good bagels and $5 frozen margaritas, $6 spicy watermelon (with real watermelon cubes and fresh jalapeños!!) margaritas. Music was jamming.

Twisted ankle was not fun aftermath :frown:
I love to dance too!! Sounds like you had a R e a l l y good time😲 I ended up with stitches one night. It was raining and I was in heels ….. 😜

A clean glass table after thoroughly shining it. Fingerprints are the bane of my existence. 😵 View attachment 5970828
GORGEOUS table!! And I’m with you on the fingerprints

My new canvas print

I'm almost monochrome , but my room is colorful :lol:

View attachment 5963127
Oil or Acrylic?

Marvin, my cat’s teddy bear View attachment 5965093

Sometimes they just hang out together
View attachment 5965094

And sometimes Harry gives Marv a hard time
View attachment 5965095View attachment 5965096

Marvin’s very resilient though
View attachment 5965097

When Harry was adopted aged 10 weeks Marvin came home too. They’re both 17 now and are never far apart
:smile:
This has Made My Day! ❤️❤️ Thank you for sharing

I live where there's a very active Buy Nothing community and I've given a lot away and received some really great stuff too.

When I was a kid I wanted a Roomba, I thought they were the cooooolest thing. Mama Steel always said it would wander into my room and die :lol: I mean, she wasn't wrong...

I got a 620 iRobot from Buy Nothing and the previous owner gave me the rundown on diagnostics, thinking it just needed a new battery. A day, $19 and change later for a new battery later, I popped my new battery and my Roomba was cleaning up my house! He was so happy to hear that it lived on and admitted it would often get stuck... under beds! And now with young kids they found it wasn't meeting their needs, plus it was throwing the error. In a great motivating way it's getting *me* to better organize and pick up! I love the difference it's made for my psyche and my home. It does a great job with cat hair, litter crumbs, crumb crumbs, and really picks up well right up at the wall. Definitely not getting rid of Mama Steel's Miele vacuum but this is so good for every other day cleans!

I had a very difficult, if not impossible time vacuuming when I had murderous sciatica. I am very stubborn and like doing things MY WAY to a fault. I like being able to hit the clean button and it goes off and, well, cleans. I'll pick it up and pop it in another room or take it upstairs and let it run while I work or do other stuff.

I am so thankful for the help that my community does, how we've helped pitch in and sort/distribute after a parent passes away or goes to a care home, or even help with advice or quick repairs. I gave a pushbroom away and the recipients gifted me a still-warm loaf of bread and fresh strawberry jam!