Sister wives

Are they still going into the fitness business?

I only watched a little of it and they all looked the same size to me...if none of them can lose weight with a personal trainer & proper nutrition, do they still think it's a good idea to open a gym?

I also noticed Truly still has no hair, poor thing

I didn't have much at all until I was 3 or 4... even then it grew in thin until I was a few years older. Same for my mom.

Truly seems pretty fair-haired, so I'm sure it makes it even harder to see what hair she does have.

I never watch this show but I caught about ten minutes or so of it earlier in the week. It was the Christmas episode. The thing that struck me was that NONE of them seemed happy at all. Maybe it's just the way they edit the show but I am thinking reality TV was not a good idea for this family.

Who’s been watching?

The “date nights” were pretty uneven -- poor Meri got a ski lesson and a sprained knee, Janelle got a hike up a hill. Robyn got a romantic dinner and Christine got a helicopter ride.

Who’s been watching?

The “date nights” were pretty uneven -- poor Meri got a ski lesson and a sprained knee, Janelle got a hike up a hill. Robyn got a romantic dinner and Christine got a helicopter ride.

Meri also gets a trip to Mexico. And Janelle WANTED the hike. She went into great detail about how it validates that she is healthier now and can walk that distance since she has been working out on a regular basis in the gym. She said she only lost 10 lbs, but she also lost 18 inches and is more fit than she was a year ago.

I don't see them as "uneven". I saw them as planned specifically to each wife. Meri and Kody had been joking for 20 years about gonig skiing. Christine had been wanting to take a helicopter ride, etc.

I would be disappointed to see him do cookie cutter dates with all 4 with no thought given to what interests each wife.

I feel for Christine. Meri is right that we can only change ourselves but to make it sound like there should be no expectation that Kody do his part to get things back on track with Christine is frustrating. On the other hand, Christine is from a plural family and she went into this eyes wide open. She's stuck on Kody and Robyn dating (for one thing) and I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that she was pregnant when they were dating. He was with Robyn part of the time Christine was in the hospital in labour.

Of course living in four separate houses is not helping matters at all.

Last edited: