Silly question but....

No its not silly. If it isn't working for you then there is not much point keeping it. I sold my 1yo Noe bb, because it didn't work for me. It was a little sad at first because it was my first LV bag, but she went to a really nice home to someone who adores her. And I feel relieved that I can move on and get something else… Good luck.

Thank you so much! Hearing that makes me feel better about selling it. :smile:

The speedy b de strap does at first, but a couple uses and it softens up perfectly. My empreinte speedy b strap was buttery soft from the start. I'll also tell u a lil secret about wearing it cross body. It's perfect when you're in a public restroom and need 2 hands to help your little ones use the toilet. Most convenient, versatile, and pretty bag IMHO!!

Very true! LOL. Thank you again! Your speedys are gorgeous! I definitely need one in my collection :smile:

Thank you! Great ideas, I'm looking for an azur or de bag :smile:

I love my Trevi also!! Never let her go. I would sell Verona if you feel she is not being used and you do not like the shoulder straps. A great DE bag to get would be speedy b or the new Totally in DE. I think you will like these much more. When I tried Verona MM on in the store it felt bulky to me so I never purchased. But these other two are much more comfortable. Well i only tried Totally in Mono on in fairness. As far as an Azur bag. I think the Totally would be nice. Depending on if you get it in DE or not. But the best of both worlds imo would be ...Totally in Azur, Speedy b in Ebene...size 30 or 35 !! Good luck OP :smile:

The speedy b de strap does at first, but a couple uses and it softens up perfectly. My empreinte speedy b strap was buttery soft from the start. I'll also tell u a lil secret about wearing it cross body. It's perfect when you're in a public restroom and need 2 hands to help your little ones use the toilet. Most convenient, versatile, and pretty bag IMHO!!

Thank you so much for the info! I tried on the speedy b 30 but think I need the 35 :smile:

I would sell it...try both the Speedy B and Totally to see which is more comfortable for you!

+1. Verona is a beautiful bag, but I was out once I tried it on. I could just tell those straps were going to be uncomfortable. The Speedy B or Totally has to be way more comfortable than the Verona and more secure on your shoulder. Good luck!

I love my Trevi also!! Never let her go. I would sell Verona if you feel she is not being used and you do not like the shoulder straps. A great DE bag to get would be speedy b or the new Totally in DE. I think you will like these much more. When I tried Verona MM on in the store it felt bulky to me so I never purchased. But these other two are much more comfortable. Well i only tried Totally in Mono on in fairness. As far as an Azur bag. I think the Totally would be nice. Depending on if you get it in DE or not. But the best of both worlds imo would be ...Totally in Azur, Speedy b in Ebene...size 30 or 35 !! Good luck OP :smile:

Thank you so much! I have only one azur bag (Galliera PM) and was thinking I need another in my collection. At the same time, I've been wanting the speedy b in ebene forever! We'll see which bag calls my name ;)

+1. Verona is a beautiful bag, but I was out once I tried it on. I could just tell those straps were going to be uncomfortable. The Speedy B or Totally has to be way more comfortable than the Verona and more secure on your shoulder. Good luck!

Thank you! I want to go to LV like right this second! Can't wait to try it on!