Silly question but....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would you sell your 1 year old Verona MM for a more functional bag? I have both the Verona MM and a Trevi PM and wondering if I need to let my Verona go and replace it with a more functional bag for me like the Totally DE. (not trying to sell here, just want opinions).

I have three kiddos (ages 7 mths, 3 yrs & 5 yrs old) and use a separate diaper bag so my purses are strictly mine not for the kids! LOL With that being said, the Verona straps always fall off my shoulders and it gets kind of heavy at times (I don't carry that much). I'm thinking I should just sell but I don't want to regret it, just hate that it sits in my closet because I always end up using my Trevi anyway.

If I sell it, I'll probably get a speedy B 30 or Totally DE. Thoughts?? Thanks in advance!!

2. Here's my bags for comparison

Attached Files:

3. sell verona for speedy b 30

4. Thank you mylvoe!!! :smile:

5. Or the Totally is now available in DE...:smile:

6. I would sell it...try both the Speedy B and Totally to see which is more comfortable for you!

7. the Verona looks great on you tho, personally i would keep it.

8. I would sell it. No use having an expensive object sitting in your closet. You could use the funds to buy another bag which you would use more often.

9. I would sell it. No use having an expensive object sitting in your closet. You could use the funds to buy another bag which you would use more often.

10. I would sell it too if I am not in love with it anymore :smile:

11. The Trevi looks fantastic on you! I agree, sell the Verona and try out the Speedy B and Totally at the store.

12. Thank you DOVELV! I agree with you! I appreciate it! :biggrin:

13. I would sell it. No use having an expensive object sitting in your closet. You could use the funds to buy another bag which you would use more often.

14. I would sell it. No use having an expensive object sitting in your closet. You could use the funds to buy another bag which you would use more often.

15. I would sell it. No use having an expensive object sitting in your closet. You could use the funds to buy another bag which you would use more often.