sigh...regretting the purchase of my new speedy!

^^^ no slippage! I hate that my shoulder bags are constantly slipping off of my shoulder - it's so annoying to coooonstantly be picking the strap(s) back up! I find my back hurts less with a handheld bag (but you'll only discover this after lots of time carrying both bags - handheld and shoulder) as well.

that is true. can you possibly tell me which shoulder bag you have that constantly slip off....? :shame:

My BH slips sometimes (one strap only) but keep in mind that we talk Canadian winter here = winter coat ;)

I don't baby it and I wear it almost every day. It's a great bag :love:
My Speedy is very neglected...and I feel guilty :crybaby:

oh, and i forgot to mention - has anyone else noticed that the speedy is very awkward to unzip and zip up again? i know whenever i go to pay, i'm holding the bag with one hand and trying to use the other to unzip it, which is hard. i end up holding one handle with one hand and letting the other side fall totally open (which bothers me) and digging around for my wallet with my other hand....and then it becomes hard to zip it back up again with one hand!!!

I did notice that, but I have that problem with all of my zipper bags. I wonder if that is why you always see pics of celebrities walking around with their bag unzipped, lol.

i think this will happen no matter what bag you carry
i had sore shoulder when i carry my BV too, if i put too much inside
i had sore arm when i carry my speedy, if i put too much inside

you gotta know, a bottle of water is a lots of weight here
magazine is heavy too

i think its will still happen no matter what other brand handbag you use....

may be you should try to carry the bottle of water with you hand, and leave the magz in the speedy

^^ yeah, i guess...perhaps i'm just disappointed because if i'm holding everything in my hand - esp something as basic and of daily use as a bottle of water - then the bag is just for decoration? ...which i guess answers my question of whether the speedy is really practical...:P

I love my speedy and I carry ALOT in it...but I don't use speedy for big shopping days or long walking around type days...it is really best, to me, for days when most of the time it is sitting next to you ;) .

Thats why I said, after I get my Azur Speedy 25, no more hand-held bags! My mono Speedy 30 is my only hand-held bag at the moment...maybe I should exchange it for a Batignolles Vertical. :confused1:

^^ except it's been 14 days, and i can only get store credit if my bag is "unused"....right? i've been carrying it rather regularly so i don't think it'll pass............right?? i think my only bet is to sell it and take a loss...but...hard to part with it...:s

..and Classic Chic..lol you have no idea how many times i checked and double checked the top of my bottle when it was in my bag...:P