Show Your Valentino RockStud Spike!

What color or color code is this???? Very pretty.
Thank you! I bought it off Tradesy's "the vault" and they listed it as "medium grey" - but I was surprised to find it has purple-tones to it when I received it. However, I quickly fell in love with it even though it wasn't necessarily the straight "grey" I was looking for! The original tags/dustbag are buried somewhere deep in my closet otherwise I would try to find the color code for you, sorry!

I recently bought my first Valentino medium black wrinkled spike bag with the dark hardware. Absolutely love it. I am concerned with some people saying that the bag can get saggy on the bottom when filled too much. I’ve tried to search for a felt type bag insert to put in the bag but can’t find anything for this bag. Anyone have a recommendation of what they use/do in their bag to prevent this? Besides not “filling it up too much”. Thanks in advance!

I recently bought my first Valentino medium black wrinkled spike bag with the dark hardware. Absolutely love it. I am concerned with some people saying that the bag can get saggy on the bottom when filled too much. I’ve tried to search for a felt type bag insert to put in the bag but can’t find anything for this bag. Anyone have a recommendation of what they use/do in their bag to prevent this? Besides not “filling it up too much”. Thanks in advance!
I really enjoy my Original Club felt organizers. I didnt buy mine for my spikes, but they do make custom ones. That would probably be the best solution as you don't want yours to sag, even if you carry it often, or carry a lot. Check out their site. They were very helpful and I got mine pretty quick.

I really enjoy my Original Club felt organizers. I didnt buy mine for my spikes, but they do make custom ones. That would probably be the best solution as you don't want yours to sag, even if you carry it often, or carry a lot. Check out their site. They were very helpful and I got mine pretty quick.
Thanks so much for the suggestion! Will reach out to them.

I just saw this bag in a department store and had been wondering if the style was still produced or if that bag is an old bag presented as new? Love the style so much but curious if they’re still good purchases now. Thanks for feedback!

I just saw this bag in a department store and had been wondering if the style was still produced or if that bag is an old bag presented as new? Love the style so much but curious if they’re still good purchases now. Thanks for feedback!
The Rockstud collection is the classic collection of Valentino. I don’t think it will go out of style anytime soon. I still see it being carried by many.

It’s all subjective. Buy what you like. If it fits your style and you love the look, then get it.

Ive seen one or two here and there, but they could be old stock. Vlogo and roman stud seens to be the direction Valentino is going these past few years.

• Insightful
Reactions: Hanna Wilson