Show Your Valentino RockStud Spike!

Hey Everyone! i just bought my new medium free rockstud spike bag and i am so in love! all the stores i went to had almost all colors sold out so i wanted to see your rockstud spike bag and your option on what you think about this style and how durable it is

All sold out ? I didn’t know they are so popular! At where I live they are quite understated

Just got a medium size in navy! I’m a little bummed though b/c the matching leather strap doesn’t come in navy. Trying to decide if I should exchange it for black or if I’d be ok with just the chain strap. (I always buy black bags, but this is my 2nd navy Valentino this month!) [emoji50]View attachment 3959601

You may want to ask yourself some questions like Is the strap color close enough for you to make it work, or will it bother you? If you already have a Navy Valentino, would a Black Spike be more versatile? Go with your gut - if it disappoints you or bothers you enough now, that feeling usually doesn't go away.

Soglad you opened this thread ! :heart: Your spikes are gorgeous, the poudre is so ladylike :love: I recently acquired this bag too and love it despite of the vulnerability, here’s mine with the I [emoji173]️spike charm and the spike strap in camel rose. View attachment 3945551View attachment 3945552 View attachment 3945551

I just wanted to ask where you bought the charm? Is it available separately? And how much, if you don’t mind. I like it SO MUCH!

I have been dying to buy this bag in medium but have yet to pull the trigger.

I saw it in ALL colors in the Bangkok boutique two weeks ago and was in love. Ultimately I went with a glamlock bag (which I wanted equally) because the glamlock was 50% off (yay)!

But I still want this medium spike in the future!! I’d want it in red! [emoji173]️

Reactions: canthelpit
Hey Everyone! i just bought my new medium free rockstud spike bag and i am so in love! all the stores i went to had almost all colors sold out so i wanted to see your rockstud spike bag and your option on what you think about this style and how durable it is

Yours is so beautiful. The free spike (white studs) is so edgy. I see it a lot on IG.

All colors are easily bought here in Manila (and in Bangkok, like I mentioned earlier). I think it’s a tad too blingy for our cities so it hasn’t flown off shelves yet. I just need to find the funds to take the plunge!

I just wanted to ask where you bought the charm? Is it available separately? And how much, if you don’t mind. I like it SO MUCH!

I have been dying to buy this bag in medium but have yet to pull the trigger.

I saw it in ALL colors in the Bangkok boutique two weeks ago and was in love. Ultimately I went with a glamlock bag (which I wanted equally) because the glamlock was 50% off (yay)!

But I still want this medium spike in the future!! I’d want it in red! [emoji173]️
Thanks ManilaMama, I love it so much too ! Took me quite an effort to find one, it's around $300usd, the charm is a special limited edition they made for Valentines day last year, I only know they were available during the I Love Spike events in China and Paris around last Vday. May be they will be available again this Vday :love: . Red spike in medium is gorgeous too.

Just got a medium size in navy! I’m a little bummed though b/c the matching leather strap doesn’t come in navy. Trying to decide if I should exchange it for black or if I’d be ok with just the chain strap. (I always buy black bags, but this is my 2nd navy Valentino this month!) [emoji50]View attachment 3959601
Navy in medium is sooo beautiful :heart: :heart: . I have the spike in light ivory but got the spike strap in the camel rose colour, it matches well with the bag imo and I also use it with my other bags.

I just bought mine preloved last week, and it's gorgeous! Carried it once to a wedding so far. For me, it's a little flashy for car line at school, but I am eager to use it again soon - maybe for a date night. So happy I got it!

View attachment 3943646
It's stunning! I too get a little weary about carrying glam pieces to places like the grocery store or mundane places etc... but life is short, enjoy the bag! I feel that bags are an addition to myself, if that makes sense. :biggrin: