*Show Your Tiffany DBTY Necklace!!!*

That's fine, no worries! :smile: It was delivered to my parent's house yesterday, but I won't get it (or even get to see it) until the beginning of May as a birthday/graduation gift! My mom already took it out of the packaging and said it's gorgeous, so I'm not too worried about being disappointed! :biggrin:
I can't wait to see it either!

Ooh I just got one a month ago from Tiffany's! A .5 in YG... will post soon!
Ooo! I want to see that!

I am thinking of getting a DBTY necklace. Have always loved this necklace and think it is such a classic and elegant design. Want to get it in YG. What size do you all think is good? Something not too small and not too big. Went to Tiffany today and there are tons of choices. Got a bit overwhelmed. Any suggestions? This would be my everyday necklace.

I am thinking of getting a DBTY necklace. Have always loved this necklace and think it is such a classic and elegant design. Want to get it in YG. What size do you all think is good? Something not too small and not too big. Went to Tiffany today and there are tons of choices. Got a bit overwhelmed. Any suggestions? This would be my everyday necklace.

IMHO, I think the perfect size is a 30 point stone; however, I own the 14 point stone, and it is a great size.

How do you like owning this necklace? Has it been a joy to wear? Goes with everything? Do you have any regrets?

The one I really liked yesterday is a .39 G-VVS2 and sparkled like crazy. It is a bit of an investment so wanted to see how everyone has liked theirs so far.

IMHO, I think the perfect size is a 30 point stone; however, I own the 14 point stone, and it is a great size.

I have .27 in yellow gold. It sparkles like crazy and I love the yellow gold. However, it does not always stay in place and that irks me. I feel like I am always adjusting. It is not that the bezel flips, it is that the necklace moves towards the side/back of my neck.

Does that drive other ppl crazy too? I have the Elsa Perreti Open Heart necklace right now. It does do that sometimes but not sure if this one would be worse? Does anyone know?

How do you like owning this necklace? Has it been a joy to wear? Goes with everything? Do you have any regrets?

The one I really liked yesterday is a .39 G-VVS2 and sparkled like crazy. It is a bit of an investment so wanted to see how everyone has liked theirs so far.

I love mine. It is a great everyday piece. A G-VVS2 is an awesome color/clarity. Was that set in Platinum then?

No, it is YG. They have ones in E and F as well. Most of them are VVS2 and VS1. They have tons to pick from. All kinds of sizes too. That's why I got overwhelmed. They were a bit more pricey than other necklaces that's why I wanted to see how everyone liked theirs and what they thought of it.

I love my .25 YG, but like someone said, the bezel part travels back to my neck all the time, so I'm always adjusting it back to the front. I bought BGD's DBTY .35 YG, and this one flipped like crazy every time I look myself in the mirror, I see the back of the diamond facing forward.....I think it has something to do with the bezel setting and where the chains are attached to the setting.

All in all I always wanted to own DBTY, and I'm much happier with Tiffany version than BGD version even with the extra money.

I just bought the 0.35 DBTY necklace (yellow gold) from Tiffany a couple of weeks ago. I've been wearing it since then with no problems. I have noticed that it has incredible sparkle, much more than my e ring.

Mine is an H VS2. I don't think I would pay more for a D,E,F or VVS1/VVS2 stone for this. With a 0.35 carat stone, I am not sure that this is noticeable- and there is a large increase in the price point.

I am satisfied with the purchase so far.