*Show Your Tiffany DBTY Necklace!!!*

attachment.php

beautiful!!! congratulations, shopbaby!

Thank you so much! Does the cutlet bother you? Does it constantly poke you? Also does the pendant flip alot? Thanks

i just ordered a similar setting from bluenile but the setting is a bit thicker in the back.

No, it doesn't poke me or flip over, however, I find myself adjusting it from time to time because the diamond gets off centered or it rides up on my neck. I don't have this problem with my other Tiffany pendants/necklaces that I own but my DBTY and PBTY necklaces don't like to sit still.:huh: I still love them tho'!:heart:

Congrats and enjoy your new necklace!!:yahoo:

Are your necklaces the same length? If so, when you wear them layered do they overlap each other or do they naturally sit side by side?

Yes, they're both the same length - 16 inches. I don't wear them separately - meaning the 2 necklaces are attached to each other when worn. I attach one end of the platinum chain to the opposite end of the YG chain, thus forming 1 very long necklace, wind it around my neck, and then attach the the remaining ends together. I just center the diamonds and position the 0.08 over the 0.37 and voila! It might sound complicated but it works for me (as I do not want to shorten either necklace). It's much easier for me to create the layered effect this way but the need to adjust them from time to time will always be there. :smile:

Reactions: bluerose123
Yes, they're both the same length - 16 inches. I don't wear them separately - meaning the 2 necklaces are attached to each other when worn. I attach one end of the platinum chain to the opposite end of the YG chain, thus forming 1 very long necklace, wind it around my neck, and then attach the the remaining ends together. I just center the diamonds and position the 0.08 over the 0.37 and voila! It might sound complicated but it works for me (as I do not want to shorten either necklace). It's much easier for me to create the layered effect this way but the need to adjust them from time to time will always be there. :smile:

Oh wow that's genious! I had concerns about shortening either necklace also, and that solves that problem. Thanks so much for the tip!:yahoo:

Im hoping to become a member soon....

P.S. The YG version DBY necklace was featured in a Japanese magazine (with lots of modelling pictures), it said you should buy this piece for yourself and it will bring great LUCK:love:....ha~

do you have a modeling pic of this? would love to see it :smile:

PLEASE share a modeling pic!!! I'd love to see this! Sounds beautiful.