Show Us Your Rogue Collections!

How many Rogues do you currently have? What size?

• One- one is good!

• 2-3

• 4-7

• 8-12

• 13+

• None- just curious!

• Regular Rogue

• Satchel/brief/tote

Results are only viewable after voting.
Love seeing everyone's Rogues!

The Rogue was what reeled me in to Coach and where my bag obsession started to bloom. I haven't bought from Coach very recently but I know I will always come back :smile:. Here's my collection:

View attachment 4589422

31s - Black, Butterscotch
25s - Black, Melon w/ snakeskin detail
17s - Black, 1941 Red w/ whipstitch handles, Floral Chalk, Floral Black

Yes, why do I need Black in 3 sizes... I almost sold the 17 but couldn't let it go. The regular size Black I use as a tote and the most so it's the slouchiest. I've sold I think 3 Rogues in the past and I think I might try to let go of 1 or 2 more because I'm trying to be more conscious about buying more bags. There's just not enough space for everything :lol:.
I love your rogue collection. I'd love to buy a rogue 17 but I can't find her anywhere. Big admiration!

Do people still have their rogues? I haven’t added any in some time but haven’t sold any so still have 17- 2 size 36 the rest 25 and 31 are they still popular or have you all moved on to newer styles? I like very little of the newer stuff the last 2 years
Yes, I still have all of my 21 Rogues, including my 2 1st Gen versions. I plan to sell some, but never sure of which ones to let go. Lately, I have been focused on buying smaller bags. Maybe things will change when we return to the office. I used my Rogue bags way more.

Last edited:
Reactions: elvisfan4life
Do people still have their rogues? I haven’t added any in some time but haven’t sold any so still have 17- 2 size 36 the rest 25 and 31 are they still popular or have you all moved on to newer styles? I like very little of the newer stuff the last 2 years
I still have all my 25's. I rehomed my 31s, not because I didn't love them, but because I never used them. I would definitely add another 25 or 2...maybe even a 17. I have my eye on the green 25, but have learned with Coach to not pay full price for anything.

I sold all of mine. They were just too heavy & didn’t suit my lifestyle anymore.

I have sold a few of my larger Rogues, but just acquired a 25. The larger ones are just to heavy to carry for more than a few days. I really love the 25 and may add more of this size to my collection. I still love the style.

I still have all 9 of mine. I use my 31s more than my 25s. I have no plans to add - unless I can get the elusive butterscotch - or reduce my collection of Rogues.

I only have one 31, olive green, 2nd gen. I only use it in the fall & ban myself from selling it. The rest are 25s & I have four of them (classic black, smooth black with snakeskin detail, olive with stone studs & blue with stone studs). I used them so much more when I had an office to go into yet I cannot part with them.

I was late to the game so I didn't get my first rogue until last year. Now I have 6. I use them more in the winter as I tend to carry more. I wear smaller brighter bags in the summer. I'll give it a year to see what I gravitate to.

I do still have my Rogues, yes! Still love them.