Show Us Your Rogue Collections!

How many Rogues do you currently have? What size?

• One- one is good!

• 2-3

• 4-7

• 8-12

• 13+

• None- just curious!

• Regular Rogue

• Satchel/brief/tote

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, I still have all of my 21 Rogues, including my 2 1st Gen versions. I plan to sell some, but never sure of which ones to let go. Lately, I have been focused on buying smaller bags. Maybe things will change when we return to the office. I used my Rogue bags way more.

I buy smaller bags but never use them I’m not a going out to functions or parties person lol I love Cassie rambler and Willis of the newer styles but none of the others are floating my boat these days

Still adore my rogues

Reactions: SEWDimples
I still have all my 25's. I rehomed my 31s, not because I didn't love them, but because I never used them. I would definitely add another 25 or 2...maybe even a 17. I have my eye on the green 25, but have learned with Coach to not pay full price for anything.

I am the opposite I have more 25 but struggle to use them as not a smaller bag person the regular is my ideal size

I only have one 31, olive green, 2nd gen. I only use it in the fall & ban myself from selling it. The rest are 25s & I have four of them (classic black, smooth black with snakeskin detail, olive with stone studs & blue with stone studs). I used them so much more when I had an office to go into yet I cannot part with them.
Twins on the olive green I use mine a lot as I wear those kind of autumnal neutral colours all year round I don’t do brights or pastels

I figured most people would have tbh I’m glad some have held on theirs like me the newer styles aren’t doing anything for me guess I’m too old now lol
I honestly loved them & held on to them for a while! I moved to a warmer climate & now I use crossbody bags or LV canvas if I need a big bag. There’s no need to let them sit in my closet when someone else could appreciate a beautiful bag!
I’m glad to hear you still love your Rogues. Enjoy!

So happy so many of you still have them but apart from Willis rambler and Cassie none of the recent styles have appealed to me - what am I missing ? I feel I’m missing out!! What new styles have you all been buying ?
I have the new Ergo 33 but like you, I haven't gotten much in the past two years from the boutique. I've been buying preowned styles that I've rediscovered and last year got hooked on MZ Wallace's small sutton bag. I own two of them and wear them often.

Reactions: elvisfan4life
So happy so many of you still have them but apart from Willis rambler and Cassie none of the recent styles have appealed to me - what am I missing ? I feel I’m missing out!! What new styles have you all been buying ?
I still love and carry my four Rogues! The newest bag I’ve bought is the Kip (still waiting on delivery) but I have found two beautiful bags at the outlet so far this year, the Selena Bond Bag in wine and the Kaffe Fassett Troupe. I’ve just been buying Coach shoes instead.
Selena
D771460D-673E-435B-B662-C16B2EA5E5F4.jpeg
KF Troupe
B2DF9A6F-5AC5-4BEE-A7E4-2261A0E15953.jpeg
My new favourites
D3F530F3-A83A-4E03-AE89-97532C6152E5.jpeg