Show Us Your Rogue Collections!

How many Rogues do you currently have? What size?

• One- one is good!

• 2-3

• 4-7

• 8-12

• 13+

• None- just curious!

• Regular Rogue

• Satchel/brief/tote

Results are only viewable after voting.
So happy so many of you still have them but apart from Willis rambler and Cassie none of the recent styles have appealed to me - what am I missing ? I feel I’m missing out!! What new styles have you all been buying ?

Love love love the Willis. I have two. I am eyeing the Beat Saddle bag. I think it looks really cute. Will probably get it in the red sand color.

Reactions: musiclover
Do people still have their rogues? I haven’t added any in some time but haven’t sold any so still have 17- 2 size 36 the rest 25 and 31 are they still popular or have you all moved on to newer styles? I like very little of the newer stuff the last 2 years
I still have 18 Rogues and two Rogue totes. Coach 1941 brought me back to Coach - I hadn't bought Coach since the 90s but loved Coach 1941 specifically the Rogue. I don't think I'd sell them because it's a hassle and I'm not sure how much of a loss I'd take. Lately, I've been carrying mostly Givenchy and Senreve - I am planning to clear out some LV soon because I haven't been feeling the love for them for a couple of years.

I have not been buying the new stuff - I have 1 Coach original but otherwise haven't been excited for much.