Show Us Your Rogue Collections!

How many Rogues do you currently have? What size?

• One- one is good!

• 2-3

• 4-7

• 8-12

• 13+

• None- just curious!

• Regular Rogue

• Satchel/brief/tote

Results are only viewable after voting.

pianolize

will work (play?!) for bags
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All-

Ever since these Rogues first came out, I keep searching for pics of these individually. They are the first the first bag I've loved so much that I've somehow acquired a bunch of them, as redundant as it seems. (As much I've tried not to get duplicate ANYTHING... I still think these are just so gorgeous and different from each other.)

Please post your Rogue collections here- I'm sure I'm not the only one dying to see them! :nuts:

Great topic! I am a huuuuuuge fan of coach and the rogue may not be my favorite but it is by far the one I have the most of. I have 9 but I’ve bought 11. Two were sold :sad:
here are my babies. Starting From right to left with the 30s Keith haring, original with lock and key (incidentally this is the first rogue on the rogue clubhouse thread) exotic patchwork, cypress with python handles, grey suede, horizontal 36 oxblood, 36 black with whip stitch handles, grey suede 36 MTO with python handles and saddle 36 MTO with croc handles.

Attachments

• 87A0566C-227B-468A-8B6D-05323C95C213.jpeg
    87A0566C-227B-468A-8B6D-05323C95C213.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 795
Great topic! I am a huuuuuuge fan of coach and the rogue may not be my favorite but it is by far the one I have the most of. I have 9 but I’ve bought 11. Two were sold :sad:
here are my babies. Starting From right to left with the 30s Keith haring, original with lock and key (incidentally this is the first rogue on the rogue clubhouse thread) exotic patchwork, cypress with python handles, grey suede, horizontal 36 oxblood, 36 black with whip stitch handles, grey suede 36 MTO with python handles and saddle 36 MTO with croc handles.

I have 5, 3 regular sized in Steel Blue, Oxblood with Prairie rivets, and the 1941Red, the 25 in Dark Turquoise with rivets, and the satchel style in Chalk. I have a photo of my Rogue family in the Rogue club, but I don't think it's on this phone....

GORGEOUS collections, @Greenone and @CoachMaven !!! - this is EXACTLY what I mean- honestly I think these are all completely different bags! (Before these, the most I had of anything, bag- or other-item-wise in the same line was 2!) @CoachMaven , will look!
@Greenone - I especially love the Cypress!!!

Reactions: Greenone
GORGEOUS collections, @Greenone and @CoachMaven !!! - this is EXACTLY what I mean- honestly I think these are all completely different bags! (Before these, the most I had of anything, bag- or other-item-wise in the same line was 2!) @CoachMaven , will look!
@Greenone - I especially love the Cypress!!!
The Rogue and the Bleecker Daily Bags are the only two styles I've ever gotten duplicates in, I love both styles so much.

Here are my 4 Rogues. I tend to be a collector (I have over 20 Balenciaga bags. shhhhh....) So I clearly don't mind having the same style bag in different colors. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But I think the 4 I have are all very different from one another.:love:

View attachment 4584096 View attachment 4584097 View attachment 4584098 View attachment 4584099

These are indeed so completely different, and absolutely beautiful!!! What is the last one?! (How did I miss this?! When you'd posted it elsewhere recently I wondered if you had customized it somehow!)

These are indeed so completely different, and absolutely beautiful!!! What is the last one?! (How did I miss this?! When you'd posted it elsewhere recently I wondered if you had customized it somehow!)

Thank you!!! Yes it is customized by chelsea champlain. I messaged her directly on Instagram and she agreed to paint my Rogue. I love it sooooo much. Easily my most beautiful bag.