Show Us Your Rogue Collections!

How many Rogues do you currently have? What size?

• One- one is good!

• 2-3

• 4-7

• 8-12

• 13+

• None- just curious!

• Regular Rogue

• Satchel/brief/tote

Results are only viewable after voting.
Love seeing everyone's Rogues!

The Rogue was what reeled me in to Coach and where my bag obsession started to bloom. I haven't bought from Coach very recently but I know I will always come back :smile:. Here's my collection:

20191112_204340.jpg

31s - Black, Butterscotch
25s - Black, Melon w/ snakeskin detail
17s - Black, 1941 Red w/ whipstitch handles, Floral Chalk, Floral Black

Yes, why do I need Black in 3 sizes... I almost sold the 17 but couldn't let it go. The regular size Black I use as a tote and the most so it's the slouchiest. I've sold I think 3 Rogues in the past and I think I might try to let go of 1 or 2 more because I'm trying to be more conscious about buying more bags. There's just not enough space for everything :lol:.

The Rogue was what reeled me in to Coach and where my bag obsession started to bloom. I haven't bought from Coach very recently but I know I will always come back :smile:. Here's my collection:

View attachment 4589422

Yes, why do I need Black in 3 sizes... I almost sold the 17 but couldn't let it go. The regular size Black I use as a tote and the most so it's the slouchiest. I've sold I think 3 Rogues in the past and I think I might try to let go of 1 or 2 more because I'm trying to be more conscious about buying more bags. There's just not enough space for everything :lol:.
I love your 17s! They’re so cute!

View attachment 4589422

:lol: I am SO HAPPY that you have 3 sizes of the same bag. I TOTALLY GET IT (and am doing my best to NOT do that, but I just definitely understand!!!:lol:)

I love your 17s! They’re so cute!
They ARE so cute! Love these!!!

View attachment 4589032
I’ve posted this pic before. I love Rogues but am considering rehoming the Steel Blue one because it’s hard to match and I don’t switch bags daily.

36: 1941 Saddle
31: Chalk, Black, Western Whipstitch, Steel Blue, Oxblood Rivet
25: Beechwood Colorblock, Washed Red Tea Rose, Black/Brass Tea Rose
Gorgeous collection! (But my Marine sticks out like that too. They're beautiful in any case!)

Reactions: Pagan
These are the 3 I decided to keep after my mega bag purge: regular size whipstitch rivets, dark fairytale purple 25, and sequins 17. I have previously owned the 1st gen Cornflower, Butterscotch, 1941 Red, Prussian Blue, Black Chevron quilted, and a Grey Tea Rose 25.

Attachments

• D9352938-6A80-40FE-8D8C-254A73D7E97F.jpeg
    D9352938-6A80-40FE-8D8C-254A73D7E97F.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
These are the 3 I decided to keep after my mega bag purge: regular size whipstitch rivets, dark fairytale purple 25, and sequins 17. I have previously owned the 1st gen Cornflower, Butterscotch, 1941 Red, Prussian Blue, Black Chevron quilted, and a Grey Tea Rose 25.
You've motivated me to list of a few regular size that I never use, but just haven't been able let go. I don't need anymore decorations for my closet. Thank you and that 17 is so adorable!

Reactions: pianolize
You've motivated me to list of a few regular size that I never use, but just haven't been able let go. I don't need anymore decorations for my closet. Thank you and that 17 is so adorable!
Yay! I’m happy to help with motivation. The extra $ and closet space is fantastic, not to mention the ability to actually use the bags you love without guilt.
Thanks! The 17 is small but useful!

Reactions: holiday123