Show Us Your MICHAEL KORS Bags!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. I have the zip top Miranda tote in the same colour and honestly it’s the most perfect bag.
    I have bought MK bags before that one but actually fell in love with the Miranda it’s my ultimate favourite one, expensive , but not one regret.

2. I have 6 Michael kors handbags and 3 (hopefully 4 soon ) purses/wallets

EW jet set tote in cement with white pom Pom charm
    Blakely bucket in rose
    Blakely messenger tote in black
    Cindy dome in black with leather tassel charm
    Miranda zip top tote in brown
    Vivianne quilted cross body in black

No matter how many other designers I look at I always come back to MK, absolute favourite bags. I have to admit I do prefer the higher end of his collection with the suede linings so have 3 of these but in general you cannot fault his bags especially the Saffiano leather ones, so durable.
    I can’t understand anyone doesn’t like MK bags but I guess it’s personal preference

Attached Files:

3. Wow! Beautiful Splash of colour.

4. Not a bag but I got the medium pebbles leather wallet in electric blue :smile: I love the design and the colour will pop against my black handbag.

An added bonus is my initials are also MK so in a way it’s pre-monogrammed for me :smile:

Attached Files:

Robynxo, Lilybarb, all7s and 3 others like this.
  5. The Alanis - small. Absolutely love it! Perfect workday purse. I'm 4'11" so I love that this bag is big enough to carry what I need on a normal day, but not so big as to overwhelm my smaller frame. The bigger bags make me look like a little girl carrying her mother's purse. I also have the Blakely Bucket Bag in Deep Fuchsia. I like the intense color, but only use it if I know I have a lot to carry. I have a very small purple bucket bag from several years ago that is perfect for running errands when I only need my wallet, phone, and keys.

Attached Files:

Julia T., all7s, MKB0925 and 3 others like this.
  6. Hello I’m considering this bag,how is it holding up?

7. Michael Kors is giving on their webpage an additional 25% off the sale items if you are a "VIP"....essentially just join the webpage. I picked up the limited edition Whitney for $253 from the original $750. Couldn't resist it! michael kor whitney.jpg

couchette, all7s, Lilybarb and 3 others like this.
  8. New here! Thought I jump right in, here's my first post-

Attached Files:

Lilybarb and omri like this.
  9. #10029 Nov 21, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    I am not an authenticator for Michael Kors or this forum - Having declared this, I am guessing that this handbag is a fake. Please state the name of this handbag for research purposes.

couchette and so12monc like this.
  10. I think you're right, I don't know much about bags but the tag did raise some flags (and the plastic wrapping?) I can't find a name, just the text on the tag (Jet Set etc). I'll add a pic for reference. Thanks for chiming in!

Attached Files:

11. #10031 Nov 23, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    Do you have pictures of the interior, lining & close ups of the hardware? That could be helpful to check on authenticity. Fulton, Margo & Hudson all had large MK logos on the front of the bag, so I wouldn't dismiss that it could be another bag. I don't think it's a Jet Set though.

12. That is a gorgeous bag, & I paused to admire when it popped on their website. We know MK leather wears like iron but I've always wondered how the hardware on the highly decorated bags will hold up. He does make some beautiful "fancy" bags!

13. My new Michael kors Eva tote

Attached Files:

14. Also bought this Michael Kors large Sadie tote

Attached Files:

15. Super gorgeous bag! :smile: I’ve always wanted to get one of the limited edition ones.

Lilybarb likes this.