Show Us Your MICHAEL KORS Bags!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Yeayyy sooo cute!

ClassicJ likes this.
  2. My summer whites

Attached Files:

3. Mercer Duffel in Cement. Got an organizer and am now loving this bag.

Attached Files:

4. here's my newest MK baby, little bit bigger than expected :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

5. just wanna show my newest cutie though it's not a bag:biggrin:

[​IMG]

MKB0925, all7s and Lilybarb like this.
  6. AC8AD0A9-CA8E-42C5-A841-FCC173C6BDB4.jpeg Picked up the MK Karson Carryall tote in Black at Macy’s last night. It was 40% off and another 50% off the sale price. So, I paid $83.40. A great deal. Earlier in the day I bought the same bag in Dark Dune from Macy’s website. Also $83.40. The Karson is just a tote. No pockets. But, a felt organizer that I used in a LV Neverfull fit perfectly and solves the no pockets issue. The Karson is comfortable to carry. I like the feel of the leather. The strap/turnlock is solid. Just wondering how it will wear. Anyone have this bag?

coachjunkee, lucydee, omri and 9 others like this.
  7. My new addition of MK, halfmoon crossbody... apparently it’s a bit small than i expected
    44CE2C34-DAA8-4CBB-8D04-0F640D401D42.jpeg

coachjunkee, netter, Bre L and 4 others like this.
  8. It may be small but it is still a very cute bag, and really pretty color!

netter and Julia T. like this.
  9. Thank you. I love the shape and the color too, that’s why i bought this bag :smile:

netter and Lilybarb like this.
  10. I bought this rainbow backpack in MK outlet in July.. it’s beautiful! Hope he comes up with a rainbow design for bucket bag.. love the bucket bags too!

Attached Files:

omri, Lilybarb, Alliekatt29 and 7 others like this.
  11. Thanks:smile:!

Scully Piper likes this.
  12. Finally got this bag I have been wanting all summer!:smile: The Mercer belted satchel in grecian blue color block.

Attached Files:

13. Just got the Ludlow medium satchel in garnet multi as a gift from some family members:smile:

Attached Files:

Lilybarb, netter, MKB0925 and 2 others like this.
  14. Got this adorable crossbody clutch from Macy's!

Attached Files:

• MK.jpg
      MK.jpg
      File size:
      60.3 KB
      Views:
    omri, Pink Bon Bon, Lilybarb and 5 others like this.
  15. Just bought this bag from the Labor day sale. I couldn't resist the great price. It is the Brooklyn satchel in sea coral.

Attached Files: