Show Us Your MICHAEL KORS Bags!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks!:smile: I got it from Macy's.

all7s likes this.
  2. Just Bought These At The Dillard’s Sale. The Cosmetic Bags Are Large Enough To Use A Clutch. IMG_0022.JPG

coachjunkee, omri, netter and 7 others like this.
  3. What a beautiful colorful array! :loveeyes:

OrganizedHome likes this.
  4. My newest additions, two vintage beauties. Meet the Quilted Shopper & Skorpios Ruched Hobo, both in Ivory. 20190506_163605.jpg

netter likes this.
  5. @so12monc, wow that Skorpios...so lovely!

netter and so12monc like this.
  6. Thank you! I fell in love as soon as I saw it!!

netter and Lilybarb like this.
  7. Another Skorpios from my collection, the Skorpios Shopper in Black. 20190508_203259.jpg 20190508_203411.jpg

8. My Tonne Ring Tote bag just arrived! Swoon!! 20190509_153337.jpg

9. Just started using the Sylvia tricolor crossgrain leather satchel in admiral multi 2 days ago. 20190507_151725.jpg

10. @Glttglam, gorgeous! And a great shot! How does it close, zipper, snap?

Glttglam likes this.
  11. Thanks!:smile: On the top the main part closes by zipper. The front is a lock pocket.

Lilybarb likes this.
  12. Here is my one and only Michael Kors bag (for now :biggrin:). It's the MK Rhea mini chain-embossed leather backpack.
    About a month ago my younger sister asked me to take her to the MK store to purchase a pair of shoes, I agreed and upon arrival, this little red backpack caught my eye like crazy. It was like love at first sight lol. I kept staring at it and we left with her shoes, I was thinking about this bag for about 2 weeks straight. I figured I would be so upset if I didn't purchase it before they'd ever discontinue it, so I came back and I haven't ever regretted it ! I was really wanting a mini bag and I really like the LV Palm Springs mini but didn't want to spend so much on it even if I had the money. This one definitely does the trick and I can fit so much in there, plus it's an eyecatcher and I get so many compliments on it, haven't seen anybody with the same bag as of yet. :smile: My favorite part, the convertible straps - I can wear it like a classic backpack or even crossbody with one strap. :heart:

Attached Files:

13. Itty bitty baby backpack :tup:. That so cute - AND pretty. Well done!

Catalana91 likes this.
  14. Aw thank you ! :smile::heart:

Lilybarb likes this.
  15. Not my bag, but I saw this on the lady in front of me at the Costco and thought the bag was so beautiful in person. I haven't seen it in the store yet. However I'm pretty sure it is the Mercer belted satchel in sea coral.

Attached Files: