Show Us Your MICHAEL KORS Bags!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Guest,
    If you've been around here for a while, you may know that @Vlad and I love a good April Fools' Day joke that we try to pull off yearly. Many times, our members forget and we get them, one time making everyone turn into Vlad, another year with a garishly awful new design, and another year no matter what button you pressed we alerted you that you requested your account terminated. It's always brought us such joy to have fun with you all, especially when we try to pull off a forum wide joke one day a year.

Continue reading...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lovely version of coral! MK colors are always so saturated & pretty.

Glttglam likes this.
  2. Pretty version of coral! MK colors are always so saturated and true.

Glttglam likes this.
  3. Thanks! I thought so too:smile:

4. Thanks! Very true:smile:

Lilybarb likes this.
  5. I saw this bag at Belk today for $358. It's gorgeous & I want it!!! It is a Mercer Md Belted Satchel In Sea Coral Multi.

Glttglam likes this.
  6. I only have 3, all purchased very recently, lol: an Admiral Woven Ginny, a Rose Gold Quilted Ginny, and a Ballet Sophia. I've had several before, including a Terra-cotta Woven Ginny, but that had to exit the closet when I found the Admiral one, which was my first color choice anyway. I have a "rule": something in, something out.

Attached Files:

amateurjeweler, netter, Bre L and 9 others like this.
  7. Sorry I just saw your message. Yes I just saw more of these bags in store too. And it also made me want it more:smile:

so12monc likes this.
  8. Just switched into my Gemma large tri-colored tote in olive green. It was a present from my husband:smile:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Great color combo - adore the white fob.

Glttglam likes this.
  10. Thanks, the fob is what drew me to it also:smile: I liked that it had all white hardware. I had never seen it before on a bag.

Lilybarb and all7s like this.
  11. IMG_20190626_194220_415.jpg

12. Soniaa likes this.
  13. Thanks!:smile: When I was walking past the store and it was on the window display---it was the first thing that caught my eye that I just had to go in to check it out! Love this shade of pink!

Lilybarb likes this.
  14. Soniaa likes this.
  15. I am finally using my Trista Tote today

Attached Files: