Show Us Your MICHAEL KORS Bags!

Here is my one and only Michael Kors bag (for now :biggrin:). It's the MK Rhea mini chain-embossed leather backpack.
About a month ago my younger sister asked me to take her to the MK store to purchase a pair of shoes, I agreed and upon arrival, this little red backpack caught my eye like crazy. It was like love at first sight lol. I kept staring at it and we left with her shoes, I was thinking about this bag for about 2 weeks straight. I figured I would be so upset if I didn't purchase it before they'd ever discontinue it, so I came back and I haven't ever regretted it ! I was really wanting a mini bag and I really like the LV Palm Springs mini but didn't want to spend so much on it even if I had the money. This one definitely does the trick and I can fit so much in there, plus it's an eyecatcher and I get so many compliments on it, haven't seen anybody with the same bag as of yet. :smile: My favorite part, the convertible straps - I can wear it like a classic backpack or even crossbody with one strap. :heart:

Attachments

• MKrhea.PNG
    MKrhea.PNG
    841.4 KB · Views: 358
Here is my one and only Michael Kors bag (for now :biggrin:). It's the MK Rhea mini chain-embossed leather backpack.
About a month ago my younger sister asked me to take her to the MK store to purchase a pair of shoes, I agreed and upon arrival, this little red backpack caught my eye like crazy. It was like love at first sight lol. I kept staring at it and we left with her shoes, I was thinking about this bag for about 2 weeks straight. I figured I would be so upset if I didn't purchase it before they'd ever discontinue it, so I came back and I haven't ever regretted it ! I was really wanting a mini bag and I really like the LV Palm Springs mini but didn't want to spend so much on it even if I had the money. This one definitely does the trick and I can fit so much in there, plus it's an eyecatcher and I get so many compliments on it, haven't seen anybody with the same bag as of yet. :smile: My favorite part, the convertible straps - I can wear it like a classic backpack or even crossbody with one strap. :heart:
Itty bitty baby backpack :tup:. That so cute - AND pretty. Well done!

Reactions: Catalana91