Show Us Your MICHAEL KORS Bags!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry I meant to insert your quote first. But I was talking about your bag:smile:

2. Just bought the Michael Kors Alessa medium satchel in pale lilac and the Rhea medium backpack in deep fuschia in an early pre-Black Friday sale they had. It's my first time buying 2 bags at once but the deals were just too good to pass up:smile:

Attached Files:

Alliekatt29, Lilybarb and netter like this.
  3. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!:smile:

netter and so12monc like this.
  4. #10039 Dec 14, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    Current collection , Mercer is the favorite bag. I use totes for my everyday bag. Outlet purchases. Collection as of Dec 2019 5313D904-698C-4E5A-9144-A9D35BB06342.jpeg

5. Sofia from the outlet Black Friday haul 6D039B07-AD11-4D11-B49D-2CB92EB39000.jpeg

6. Beautiful picture! :loveeyes: Lovely bag!

DP PURSE FAN likes this.
  7. Michael Kors Karson Carryall Tote!

Attached Files:

8. I’m eyeing this bag too, but hesitate with the hardware on details. Is it heavy with all those metal hardwares?

JenJBS likes this.
  9. No. Not too heavy at all.

Julia T. likes this.
  10. Ooh i see. Thank you.

JenJBS likes this.
  11. Last week, I saw an extra 10% off sale flash on the website for VIP members; when I try putting the promo code in, I get a message in red that says "code not yet valid." Do you know if this promotion is supposed to start tomorrow?

12. I really love Michael Kors' Mercer Coin Pouches. I bought these two in early December and a light blue one is on the way!

Attached Files:

13. Here is the pale blue one! I love pale blue

Attached Files:

14. I love the pale blue too! Great purchases!

AManIntoFashion likes this.