Show Us Your MICHAEL KORS Bags!

My first & favorite MK bag ever. I mainly use her for short travels and the leather on the Miranda bag is absolutely outstanding. I worry less when using her as well because the leather hold up so well vs many of my other expensive bags. I believe this is the large Miranda bag...I have seen the knee style with the add on zipper & shoulder strap.. but for some reason I love the old Miranda style more ..definitely thinking to add a few more to my collection.

I have the zip top Miranda tote in the same colour and honestly it’s the most perfect bag.
I have bought MK bags before that one but actually fell in love with the Miranda it’s my ultimate favourite one, expensive , but not one regret.

I have 6 Michael kors handbags and 3 (hopefully 4 soon ) purses/wallets

EW jet set tote in cement with white pom Pom charm
Blakely bucket in rose
Blakely messenger tote in black
Cindy dome in black with leather tassel charm
Miranda zip top tote in brown
Vivianne quilted cross body in black

No matter how many other designers I look at I always come back to MK, absolute favourite bags. I have to admit I do prefer the higher end of his collection with the suede linings so have 3 of these but in general you cannot fault his bags especially the Saffiano leather ones, so durable.
I can’t understand anyone doesn’t like MK bags but I guess it’s personal preference

Attachments

• 8F643568-B01D-42DA-B0AC-6CAB1A950F00.jpeg
    8F643568-B01D-42DA-B0AC-6CAB1A950F00.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 459
The Alanis - small. Absolutely love it! Perfect workday purse. I'm 4'11" so I love that this bag is big enough to carry what I need on a normal day, but not so big as to overwhelm my smaller frame. The bigger bags make me look like a little girl carrying her mother's purse. I also have the Blakely Bucket Bag in Deep Fuchsia. I like the intense color, but only use it if I know I have a lot to carry. I have a very small purple bucket bag from several years ago that is perfect for running errands when I only need my wallet, phone, and keys.

Attachments

• 30T9SNJM1L-0001_3.jpg
    30T9SNJM1L-0001_3.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 379
I am not an authenticator for Michael Kors or this forum - Having declared this, I am guessing that this handbag is a fake. Please state the name of this handbag for research purposes.

I think you're right, I don't know much about bags but the tag did raise some flags (and the plastic wrapping?) I can't find a name, just the text on the tag (Jet Set etc). I'll add a pic for reference. Thanks for chiming in!

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_5495_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_5495_1024.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 214
I think you're right, I don't know much about bags but the tag did raise some flags (and the plastic wrapping?) I can't find a name, just the text on the tag (Jet Set etc). I'll add a pic for reference. Thanks for chiming in!
Do you have pictures of the interior, lining & close ups of the hardware? That could be helpful to check on authenticity. Fulton, Margo & Hudson all had large MK logos on the front of the bag, so I wouldn't dismiss that it could be another bag. I don't think it's a Jet Set though.

Last edited:
Michael Kors is giving on their webpage an additional 25% off the sale items if you are a "VIP"....essentially just join the webpage. I picked up the limited edition Whitney for $253 from the original $750. Couldn't resist it! View attachment 4594136
That is a gorgeous bag, & I paused to admire when it popped on their website. We know MK leather wears like iron but I've always wondered how the hardware on the highly decorated bags will hold up. He does make some beautiful "fancy" bags!