Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

1. I have both the ring and the matching bracelet and can assure you they look stunning together. @Lisa-SH was my inspiration to buy the ring - as you can see from her photo it isn’t too much. They look gorgeous together.

Melbee and Lisa-SH like this.
  2. Fabulous to know. Thank you!!

3. Does anyone know the style name for the bracelet and ring? I'd like to be able to call and check to see which stores have these in stock but have no idea how to refer to them over the phone :confused1: TIA!

4. Does anyone know the style name for the bracelet and ring? I'd like to be able to call and check to see which stores have these in stock but have no idea how to refer to them over the phone :confused1: TIA!

5. It's part of the Chaine d'ancre Punk collection. The rings were available at my local store in Europe. The bangles have yet to surface.

6. Just to give you an update, which bracelet came home with me....the CDC in RG :heart:
    Definitely not the last one! Im already dreaming of kelly with diamonds!!! But until then I will enjoy this beauty every moment I wear. Thank you for leeGIANG me share my joy with you. ( the signature is my IG account )

IMG_7435.JPG
  7. Many congrats on renewing your wows and what a special ring to commemorate the occasion! We are twins on this ring! I love it so much! I have the matching bracelet but don’t have a love bracelet to show how the two stack!

Melbee likes this.
  8. Stunning

9. Love the cdc in RG. Has to be my favorite one from H! Many congrats!

Orangefanatic likes this.
  10. i recently got this gorgeous kelly bracelet...thank you for letting me share with you! :heart:

57EC46BA-0F00-4D6F-BD1A-6609CFD83CE4.jpeg
  11. Love the stack!!

12. Thank you!!! Love yours too!! The Tiffany bracelet looks so lovely with your CDC! :heart:

Orangefanatic likes this.
  13. Thank you so much. H have so many beautiful things.

eternallove4bag likes this.
  14. So these are not mine “yet”, but hopefully one will be mine in 2018 once I depart from ban island

15. Oops here’s the photo

75AC7734-B586-4CC2-A100-06417A0AFF3C.jpeg