Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

I think it looks great! I have d'ancre bracelet and it goes really well with my Love. Did you also try on the Kelly and CDC in rose gold just to compare? [emoji6]

Hahaha....I didn't but I will. I am thinking of the plain CDC or the plain Kelly. I'm also thinking about a few VCA pieces, but I just need to try them all on to figure out what feels best. I just loved the simplicity of the h d'ancre and how sparkly those diamonds are! Would you mind also posting a mod pic of your stack? Thanks so much! [emoji253][emoji8][emoji253]

View attachment 3469685
Similar to this, stack this with my watch mostly..

Wow....gorgeous pourquoipas! Thanks so much for the mod pic. [emoji253][emoji8][emoji253]

Hahaha....I didn't but I will. I am thinking of the plain CDC or the plain Kelly. I'm also thinking about a few VCA pieces, but I just need to try them all on to figure out what feels best. I just loved the simplicity of the h d'ancre and how sparkly those diamonds are! Would you mind also posting a mod pic of your stack? Thanks so much! [emoji253][emoji8][emoji253]

Wow....gorgeous pourquoipas! Thanks so much for the mod pic. [emoji253][emoji8][emoji253]

Here you go! I know this is H thread but Vca also goes really well with Loves. You're going to have so much fun choosing [emoji6] IMG_1474202695.503087.jpgIMG_1474202706.919147.jpg

Here you go! I know this is H thread but Vca also goes really well with Loves. You're going to have so much fun choosing [emoji6] View attachment 3469781View attachment 3469782

Thank you so much for posting these! Your stacks are amazing [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. It is a ton of fun to try on these pieces [emoji4]. Now I just have to make up my mind on which one....lol.