Show off your Citta Rosa!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love this print and would love to see your CR's collection. Since I don't own any yet, I want to have a good idea of the print placement on each style so I can decide what to get (from where, that's the million dollar question) but anyhow... I know I wanted a Zucca, my buddy is hanging onto hers like it's her TWIN!

Please share! Thanks!

2. here's my buon viaggio that my aunts bought for my xmas gift =)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my gift was originally a inferno gioco, but it didn't have my print placement and i saw the perfect citta rosa buon viaggio so i couldn't pass that up! i love the girls!

i have a citta rosa zucca too which i'll post pix later

3. You officially took my breath away with the PERFECT print placement on the BV! BREATHTAKINGLY beautiful ..

4. thank you! i saw a girl with a bag similiar to mine a long while back and i KNEW that was the exact bag that i needed to get!

5. Absolutely no girls except for the bottom. Btw, this was my FIRST TOKI, so I didn't even know the bags were all different so I didn't really pick what I had on my bag. Doesn't matter, I wouldn't change anything about it :tup:

Attached Files:

6. Georgeous Citta Rosa bags girls !

7. tokicollect6.jpg

tokicollect7.jpg

8. Lovely bag all! Yum Yum!

Thanks for the eBay link GoldenAnkh! Too bag none of those are in the style I wanted, except maybe the Scuolo, but in c21, it's only $106. :smile:

9. Cute citta rosas!:biggrin:

10. No problem! I thought people would be interested, and I hope they are all real!

11. Love your bella Jessaka. I am so kicking myself for not bidding on a citta rosa bella awhile back. Now all there seem to be are corrieres. :yucky: It is becoming a hard print to come by.

12. I have a citta rosa scuola and canguro. I love Citta Rosa since it's pink and has airplanes. I'll try to post pictures when I get home tonight.

13. Thank you :biggrin: I'm sure there are a few citta rosa bellas still out there..just gotta be patient now I guess hmm? IDK, I still haven't bought any bags from evilbay...I'm too scared so would rather pay HI retail or get stuff from a store lol.