Show off your Citta Rosa!

that cucciolo looks awesome! i already had purchased a campeggio, but i saw another one i wanted, so i got that one & am trying to sell the first one i got. :P

Here is my citta rosa bambino~ :smile:

DSCN2134.jpg

DSCN2135.jpg

I :heart: it so much!

wow that's adorable!!

i just got into bambinos. i was going to get one in foresta or tutti, but i couldn't really afford the foresta and the tutti's placement wasn't as i expected so i'm returning it (losing $12 over it.. sigh). i think i may end up with one in l'amore though! then i might sell my gioco.. lol

wow that's adorable!!

i just got into bambinos. i was going to get one in foresta or tutti, but i couldn't really afford the foresta and the tutti's placement wasn't as i expected so i'm returning it (losing $12 over it.. sigh). i think i may end up with one in l'amore though! then i might sell my gioco.. lol

Oooh, I really wanted an amore bambino when I first started searching for an amore bag~ They are so cute! I love bambinos, too~ I have one in citta rosa (duh), and one in spiaggia... although, the spiaggia one could be better since the print placement is almost the same on both sides :cry:

I hope you get an amore bambino :P They're so adorable!!!

lol maybe that's why my bambinone is having trouble selling on ebay. i actually don't mind the same front-back placement.. it's like that on my paradiso zucca (which is great, 'cause i'm not super fond of the rest of the print)

yeaa i'm emailing back and forth with this ebay seller since i won't be home tomorrow when the auction ends & there are no bids right now. they agreed to sell it to me! i'm soo happy. i was about to pay 110 on monday but this one has way better placement of what i want and its a tiny bit cheaper :P!