Show off your Citta Rosa!

aww bubblesung .. i saw a cute citta rosa bambino today but it was missing the qee ... but more than that .. all the leather pieces on the bag were DIRTYYY. Such a shame .. it had such nice placement too with the pink haired girl holding the uchiwa .. bastardino and polpettina, mozarella, girl in motorcycle with adios in the side car ...

here's my buon viaggio that my aunts bought for my xmas gift =)

my gift was originally a inferno gioco, but it didn't have my print placement and i saw the perfect citta rosa buon viaggio so i couldn't pass that up! i love the girls!

i have a citta rosa zucca too which i'll post pix later

I absolutely love your print placement. I love the girls too! If I was into TOKI at the time citta rosa came out, I would have wanted a bag like yours!

This is my signed Citta Rosa Gioco

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I really love the pattern placement on your bag:smile:

Sad that I finally got a Citta Rosa Ciao Ciao and had to return it. At least I got one in Trenino now. I don't see any CR Zucca though .. who has it? Please show us...

These Zucca's aren't mine. Our dear envii_tokii was able to find these 2 CR Zuccas for two of my friends here in San Diego. They're so cute!

Attachments

• CR Zucca 1 F.jpg
    CR Zucca 1 F.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 71
  • CR Zucca 1 B.jpg
    CR Zucca 1 B.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 53
  • CR Zucca 2 F.jpg
    CR Zucca 2 F.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 54
  • CR Zucca 2 B.jpg
    CR Zucca 2 B.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 54
Here's is my one and only Citta Rosa that I own!
Bubblesung, the print placement's are so close to yours! Except my front and backs are reversed!

Attachments

• CR BV-.jpg
    CR BV-.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 58
Dana, i felt like that too. I never really thought of getting one. But i kept seeing pictures and it started to grow on me! So now i jus have that one bv. And that's it..

I know what you can do Dana.. Ummm..
Buy one! HAHA! JUST ONE!!! ok? only one CR and then you'll feel satisfied! LOL

LOL Leen, I think you're my #1 enabler :lol:

I was actually thinking about getting one.. perhaps a dolce or BV.. but I havent seen them around anywhere :shrugs: And I dont want to turn to Ebay for it :Push:

ebay.. i hear ya.
yeah, i found this one from LJ and i kept going back and forth whether i should get it! Finally i just did and i'm glad i did! But i'll keep an eye out for you if i spot one! =)