Show Off Your Burberry Collection

I love your OOTD combo. You made me wanna look into that Gucci bag again. I fall in and out of love with it so often... How do you like it?
Thank you! I really enjoy it a lot. It’s been with me for a few years now and still looks new. It holds up its shape well, despite being overstuffed. It holds a LOT, I manage to even stuff a book in there with my daily crap. I struggle to find a nice tote that doesn’t look like a casual work tote, that I can dress up with and the dionysus is perfect for it. I get a lot of compliments on it from strangers. It’s my most easy to pair bag with outfits. The one function I really enjoy about it, is the inner pocket divides. It has a secret pocket in the front under the flap and in the back too. It makes being able to find things super easy. Its a fairly organized, structured bag lol

Reactions: BringMyBurberry
Thank you! I really enjoy it a lot. It’s been with me for a few years now and still looks new. It holds up its shape well, despite being overstuffed. It holds a LOT, I manage to even stuff a book in there with my daily crap. I struggle to find a nice tote that doesn’t look like a casual work tote, that I can dress up with and the dionysus is perfect for it. I get a lot of compliments on it from strangers. It’s my most easy to pair bag with outfits. The one function I really enjoy about it, is the inner pocket divides. It has a secret pocket in the front under the flap and in the back too. It makes being able to find things super easy. Its a fairly organized, structured bag lol
Super! I am gonna start looking into it again. I do not have anything from Gucci. This bag might be the push I need to explore the brand. I saw it in python in Vegas some years ago. It was the closest I got to pulling the trigger. Thanks for your feedback. It was really helpful!

Reactions: rosiier